Chapter 12

"Sooooo are you going to tell me why you didn't want to see Jacob back at school?" Tessa ask.
"Well today's he broke up a fight me and charlotte were having and then he got mad at me and then I got mad at him and blah blah blah."
"Oh shit."
"I know. He needs to fucking understand that I can take care of myself. And till then, he's getting the silent treatement. Like seriously, he thinks I'm a piece of glass but I'm not. I can handle myself. I'm tuff."
"I know you are" Tessa answers with a smile
"And he's going to be begging on his knees for me eventually and I'm going to use that as a advantage"
"You're going to mess with him?" Tessa asks
"You know me so well" I answer with a grin
Right as I finish my sentence, Tessa aggressively grabs my wrist and pulls me into a store. Here we go...

_____________________

The rest of the week went by slow and long. I guess that's cause I haven't been talking to Jacob. I could tell I'm already getting to his head. He sends me 100 messages everyday. Perfect.
But anyways, it's Thursday and the school dance is tonight. Yay? Is that what regular hyper high school girls are supposed to say??
Suddenly I hear my door open and slam shut. I jump a little. I wonder who's there.
"HEY HOE!!" I hear someone shout up the stairs
Oh my. Tessa...
"I'm upstairs!!" I shout back down to her.
A few seconds later I see her enter my room. She's already dressed up in a white long laced dress with her hair done up in a bun.
"Wow Tessa you look great." I say
"Thank you but let's stop talking about me girl and more about you!! I'm giving you a makeover!!"
30 painful minutes later...
"And done" Tessa says excitedly "go look in the mirror"
I stand up from my bed and walk over to my body length mirror
"Holy shit" i say out loud
I look at myself up and down and oh my god. I'm in a cute short black dress with the straps off the shoulders. My hair is in messy waves half up in a clip with a couple pieces hanging in front of my face. And omg look at those black high heel boots.
"Hottieeeeeeeeee" Tessa shouts
"I love it thank you so much Tess!!"
"Well what are we waiting for!? Let's go to that dance!!"
______________________
We pull up to school and park. We are now walking in. I can hear the loud music blasting trough the doors of our gymnasium. Many heads turn when we walk in. Awkward... that's one thing I really fucking hate. When people stare at me. It's like... can I fucking help you?! Especially when girls stare at me with cold glares. It's like CAN YOU STOP?!

People are dancing and talking all around. Me and Tessa walk to the dance floor and start dancing.
"Holy shit girls you look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G"
We both turn around
"Thank you Liam!" Tessa shouts over the music
"And who is this fine piece of meat" he says looking towards me. I could tell instantly that he was gay.
"I'm Summer."
"Hold the fuck on!! You're the girl who got in that bitch fight with Charlotte!!"
"The one and only" I laugh
Charlotte and Liam laugh along but stop suddenly. They're gazes go to something behind me. I turn around. Great... Just great...