•ONE•~"This is not normal"

I GASP AS I OPEN MY EYES, when i woke up i was expecting to see my blue ceiling or my white bedside table, but intead, i saw beige ceiling with an expensive looking lamp on a brown antique looking table.

I sit up from my bed as i take in my new surrounding.

"This is not normal" i said while facepalming trying to remember everything before falling asleep.

then i remember. Diary. Light .Strong gust of wind... bloody hell did that Tom Riddle diary thing just happened to me?

I stand up then made my way downstairs. I was in a completely new house. Did i get drunk and tresspassed into someone's home? or did that thing really happened?

When i was finally downstairs, i heard someone talking from the other room. I walked in and i realized that it was the kitchen area. I was so distracted that i didn't see the woman who's talking with someone on the phone. I panicked and i turned around to run back upstairs when i ran into a wall.

"ow bloody hell" i groaned in pain while holding onto the table for support.

The woman turned around and hung up the telephone.

"Good morning sweetie, come on eat up we have places to go to." she said while setting up the plates.

"Umm ok but who are you and where am i?" i said with panic and confusion on my voice.

"Aris this is not the time for joking okay? we do not want to arrive at Diagon Alley late sweetheart." The woman said while gesturing for me to sit down.

"woah okay how did you know my nickname and Diagon Alley? am i hearing you right?" i said beginning to freak out while the woman gave me a stern look.

"how did i know your nickname?Polaris im your mother of course and yes, we are going to Diagon Alley." she said and then sighed.

"my mother? no you're not, my mother is currently on a business trip, she won't be coming back in 2 weeks!. Is this some sort of prank?" i said while panicking and getting angry at the same time.

"Aris are you okay? what is going on with you? Did someone obliviate you or used a confundus charm on you?" she said, her tone mixed with anger and concern.

"Obliviate? Confundus? can you please tell me what's going on?" i said on full freak out mode. The woman was about to say something when a knock on the door interrupted her.

"I'll go get it, you better sort yourself out when i come back young lady" she said while walking to the door. I sat in the chair and try to think about all that's happening. Diagon Alley? Obliviate? Confundus? that's all in the Harry Potter world. Wait. The part where i wish that i would magically wake up to the wizarding world was where the light thing was happening. Maybe.. just maybe. No i must be going insane it's not real..or is it? What if- my thoughts were interrupted when the woman walked back into the room. She was accompanied by an old man who looked familiar.

No, it can't be...

"Professor Dumbledore?"