•FIVE•~"A whole new world"

A few days later

September 1st,1976

Today is the day. Today is the day where I'll be going to Hogwarts for real.

After a few minutes of getting ready and packing up, my mother and i were set to go. When we  arrived at the King's Cross station i was  excited to run to through the brick wall. The wall where my dream lies. After a few minutes of walking we finally get to the platform.

"Okay are you ready sweetie?" my mother asked me. "I was born ready"

I sighed deep and ran to the wall. I closed my eyes expecting the impact but instead i was taken to a whole new world. I gasp in awe at the sight before me. There were kids bidding their good byes to their parents and alot of people were walking around the place. The Train. It was SO beautiful.

The train let out a loud whistle signalling us that it's time to go. I turn to say goodbye to my mother.

"Goodbye Aris have a fun time at Hogwarts okay? try not to get in too much trouble."she said to me. "Of course mother I'll write to you as much as i can."i said to her and hugged her for the last time then boarding the train.

~~~~~

Walking through the corridor trying to find an empty compartment, i suddenly remember Leo. I look into the compartment's glass doors trying to find Leo. I wasn't paying any attention to what's in front of me when a person stepped out of their compartment and i totally bumped into them.

"Im sorry" He and i said at the same time.

I cleared my throat awkwardly "sorry didn't see you there".

"O-oh yeah it's fine,um my name is Remus by the way." he said nervously.

"Oh im Polaris, it was nice meeting you but i gotta go look for a compartment"i said nervously remembering that he was a marauder.

"You can sit with me and my friends if you'd like? i mean we still have room for one more." he offered me kindly.

I became nervous as i try to make an excuse to avoid them.

"Oh no im good, i have to find my friend anyway" i said then let out an awkward laugh. I left quickly before he could reply, beginning to find Leo.

~~~~~

Remus' P.O.V.

Polaris left before i get to even try and persuade her. I sighed and enter the compartment shared with the boys.

As i enter they have this look on their faces as if they watched the whole thing.

"Bloody hell Remus did you scare the pretty girl away?" Sirius said while letting out a laugh.

"Yeah Moony the way the girl left it looks like she was trying to avoid the plague." James said then he and Sirius laughed loudly.

"No i didn't, she said she needs to find her friend somewhere." i said  rolling my eyes.

"she looks new though, i haven't seen her around. Have any of you did?" Peter asked the three of us.

"No i haven't actually, have you Prongs?" Sirius said with an intrigued look on his face.

"Nah because if i did i would of noticed her right away." James said with a shrug. "we'll find out soon enough though. How was your summer the lot of you?" he asked us then the conversation went on.

~~~~~

Polaris' P.O.V.

After a long time of finding Leo i finally found him alone on a compartment. I opened the door and sat down in front of him next to the window.

"Hey Leo i finally found you, took me long though"i said to him.

Leo looked up at me with a bright smile.
"You're just in time to help me finish all these sweets then, i bought too much."

"Woah this is alot, is this what you've been doing the whole time i wasn't here?"i asked him amused.

"Yes, what about you? you wont take too long if you haven't ran into something, so tell what is it?" he asked me with mouth full of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans.

"Oh, i ran into this boy named Remus."i said with a shrug.

"Did he read you a book?" he said while laughing like he just said the funniest joke in the world.

"What do you mean?" i asked him confused.

"Oh i was joking, you see he's actually pretty smart and i always catch him reading a book but not too many times though. He's always off pranking students with his friends."he replied.

"Oh really? i suppose that i should stay away from them then?" i asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, most students do though, but of course the 'hoes' of Hogwarts throw themselves at  the one and only Sirius Black. Player that one." he said finishing his food.

I didn't reply though i simply laid my head back at the window, looking at the sight before me then falling asleep.