•TWO•~"Im a what?"

"Miss Cameron i believe we've met on Diagon Alley am i correct?" 'Dumbledore' said while giving me a look as if telling me to play along.

"Oh y-yeah we did." i said while giving an awkward laugh.

"Miss Elladora may i speak with Polaris alone please?" 'Dumbledore' said to the woman. "Of course you may" she then left not without giving me a look as if telling me to behave.

When the woman was out of earshot, 'Dumbledore' sat on the chair in front of me. "Miss Cameron i believe you are not from here am i correct?" he said while clasping his hands together.

"Yes, how did you know that? are you really Professor Dumbledore or are you Michael Gambon? i need some answers please" i said on the verge of crying.

"Miss Cameron this is going to be very long and confusing so i suggest you listen very carefully" i nod my head and focused on his explanation.

"About almost a year ago today, The Ministry gave me a prophecy claiming that it involves me and a few students of mine. All the prophecy gave me was a riddle, it took me a few months to figure it out and all it says is a young girl from another world arriving here in which she has the power to change our world. Now may i ask, how well do you know our past, present, and future?"he explained seriously and anticipated my answer.

It took me a while to register his question and i tried to find the right word.

"More than average sir" i said with a bit of shyness.

He only nodded his head then continued.

"And to answer your question, yes i am Dumbledore and this is very real. If you are confused on to how you got here, that is the question that i cannot answer. It is still a mystery to me Miss Cameron." i sighed nervously. What have i gotten myself into?.

"What will happen to me now Professor?" i asked him beginning to get scared. "What will i do? Who was that woman earlier? she said that she was my mother."

"I want you to listen very carefully Miss Cameron. You will start your sixth year at Hogwarts since you're sixteen years old. Miss Elladora is indeed you're mother, your name will remain as it is and you will appear as a transfer student from Beauxbatons. I assume you're familiar with that?" i nod and he continued "you will be sorted along with the first years or will you yourself will choose your own house?"

"Umm actually i was sorted into Slytherin at Pottermore but i would like to be sorted for real Professor." i replied. He raised his eyebrow at me looking confused.

"yes of course Miss Cameron, after you get sorted, it is up to you on how you will live your life here." he said beginning to stand up."And before you ask, yes im afraid that you will live here in our world for a long time. I assume you know your way around here? in our world?"

"Yes, umm professor?" he turned to face me as he was beginning to leave. "yes Miss Cameron?"

"What is today's date exactly?"i asked him

"July 20th, 1976"