chapter 1 Let The Adventure Begin 💫

"Emma Blake here thought I would let you guys know something I'm deciding to do something crazy Its hard to explain don't want my parents to see this"  I said with a sly smirk.

"Anyways loves I will keep you updated as aways I love you my little sluts."

I said while ending my Snapchat story. I uploaded it on to Insta and then twitter etc. since my family is pretty known in the fashion industry. I have my popular rep from them.

And so I shoved my phone in my pocket as
started packing.

"This trip was going to be fun no parents to bother me just me and Lilly that's all I needed right now.

After what happened last night with my parents I can't be around all the drama and the press.

Of course I wouldn't be surprised that what happened last night would be on the headlines of some fashion magazine or some drama channel on YouTube.

I just need a sanctuary, a place to let my feelings and mind be lose.

"Hmm now I have to find a way to past the gate and the guards maybe if I just knock one out".

"Eh That should do it."

And so I hopped off my bedroom window as I heard a thud noice as i jumped down. "Should have put down a latter or something." I said while rubbing my temples.

I walked around to the back of my house as I was glad that I didn't pack a lot it was pretty easy to hold my bag.

I saw a guard as I crept closer to him not trying to make a sound.

I got out my brush and whacked him in the head. I saw his body fall to the ground i looked both ways as I ran to my best friends car.

I hopped into the passenger seat as Lily looked at me in horror.

"Oh my god I though you were gonna pepper spray him not whack him in the head." She said holding the searing wheel.

"Lily what's worst pepper spray or a hair brush"

She looked at me and took a minute to realized how dumb she sounded.

"Ugh fine you have a point."

"Now floor it will you."

She listened as she drove off.

"This was gonna be a hell of a ride". I said under my breath as I looked past my old life and on to my new one.

A/N Hi 👋🏻 Guys hoped you guys liked this chapter if you liked it please make sure to add it to your story favorites sorry 😐 it's short though some what it on the spot. Either way if you enjoyed it add it to your story favorites and comment what you guys think is going to happen next.