What a peeping Tom? 💫

I walked out as I wiped my tears away my eyes were blood shot and puffy I felt the tears that I was hiding away I felt like I was going to past out.

"So can you explain to me why you were crying?" She asked looking at me with sympathy.

"Uhh do you mind if I don't say I don't feel comfortable taking about it."

She smiled at me sweetly "it's ok so where were you last."

"I was at HnM with my friend last I remembered she was changing."

"Are you ok" she asked looking at me

"Ya I'm fine" I brushed it off as I didn't want to talk about it.

"Hey here's my number if you need me to find you again in the mall she chuckled we can hang out get a cup of coffee or something"

She took out a pen as she wrote her number on a piece of paper. And handed it to me

"I don't really have a lot of time because I'm going somewhere with my boyfriend."

Oh where I'm actually on the road with my friend we're going to this place called Summer Loving

Oh what a surprise I'm going their to well maybe we can get a cup of coffee over their.

And hey she looked at me with a smile on her face if you need anything Just call.

She walked me back to HnM where Lilly came running out of the store hugging me.

"Oh where the hell were you god I was so worried Emma you can't do stuff like that to me."

"Hey I'm ok" I said pushing Lilly away she glanced over at Nancy.

"Who's this?" she asked a little confused.

"I'm Nancy" she said holding out her hand.

Lilly still looked confused as her eyebrows went up Nancy put her hand back down and cleared her throat.

"I found your best friend she was in the bathroom crying."

Lilly looked at me shocked then turned towards Nancy as she hugged Nancy

"Oh thank you for finding my best friend."

I loved how over protective Lilly was with me that made me love her even more

"Ok you can let go of me now."

"Sorry" Lilly chuckled letting go of Nancy.

"Anyways call me when you want to get that cup of coffee"

"Will do"

She walked away as I looked to find him gone thank god he was gone

"So are you going to explain why you ran off crying."

"Lilly I think it's best if I don't talk" about I said looking down

She saw the hurt in my eyes and changed the subject.

"Why don't we go to Starbucks we can get your favorite a chocolate mocha with vanilla drizzle." She tilting my head up and smiling.

I smiled back as we got our stuff and headed to Starbucks.

We sat down in Starbucks as I was drifting off into my thoughts why was he here was he going to Summer Loving as well and if he was what was he gong to do was he going to hurt me and worse of all is I don't know what he might do I don't trust him at all

I was snapped out of my thoughts with Lilly Snapping her fingers in my face

"Emma my god you were zoned out for hours. Were you even listening to a word I said."

"Not really" I said shrugging my arms she rolled her eyes at me as she threw her Starbucks cup out.

"Come on ready to go."

Ya why not

We back to the car as Lilly started driving my thoughts going to him what was he going to do I'm scared did he even miss me at all and if so did he see my little outburst in the mall

I felt a tear fall down my face he blamed me for what my parents did that made hate them even more

The lengths my parents would do to keep their fame to keep their stats to keep our family and their company in check all they ever loved was their precious company they never loved nor paid attention to me.

I drifted off as my thoughts kept going to him and my family

"Did Hunter Ever Love me?"

What do you guys think so far make sure to comment vote and share and let me know your thoughts.