My Adam He's Back/ Partying like I Don't Give A Fuck 💫

I pushed people's dancing body's to the side as I saw Lilly go to the other side of the house as I saw her talking and drinking with some guy that she was talking to before. As I knew Lilly was ok I knew I need some form of buzz I hadn't drinked some hard liquor since I got here it was fine to show who the world was made of and after that conversation I just needed to forget my long lost flame

And so i walked up to the bartender and got my self some tequila shots anything that I can think of to get me drunk off my ass.

I see Lilly again as she's talking to that guy and so I start walking over their as I just needed to let loose and have some fun as I thought I would tell her the exciting news in the morning. 

Me and Lilly smile at each other as the guy me and Lilly were partying like we just don't care.

.....................

hours have past as me and Lilly were still dancing I didn't tell her yet that I saw Michal but come to think of it I never got his number either I"ll have to do that later.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom to change into my swim suit want to come with or are you gonna stay here.?" Lilly asked while yelling not that loud as the music out here wasn't as loud as before.

"Sure you'll go first probably a long line for the bathroom." I said as Lilly smiled and waved at me.

And so I go look for Michal again but as I'm looking he's nowhere in sight and so I head-side

But inside was a lot worst and a lot more crowded it was dark with some strobe lights flashing everywhere with some music blasting making you want to die.

And so I push people pass as I look for Michal I finally find him on the Stairs with a group of friends

"Michael hi I was wondering I completely forgot but can I have your number"

"Oh of course honey here let me just get my phone out."

"So did you tell Lilly yet."

"No not yet I was gonna do it in the morning.?"

"Well I suggest you tell her now where is she.?"

"She's in the bathroom why?"

"Because Daniel is picking me up around 7:00 I'm gonna go to bed soon maybe around till it hits 4 my room I'm gonna sleep in is down the hall."

"Well you can do that but I think me and Lilly might go on our own sorry Michal we will meet you when we can."

"Well ok honey if you need directions or if you need anything then just text me."

"Thank you darling" I said kissing him on the cheek.

And so I leave Michael be as I go look for Lilly the last I seen of her was she was in the bathroom. I look for where the bathroom is once I finally find it I see that their is a long line "no Lilly in sight." I said under my breath

I go into the bathroom and see no Lilly I take out my phone and try calling nothing I try texting her no response.

I was getting worried I just preyed to god that she was alright and not getting raped in a bathroom stall.

I cleared these thoughts as I went back to the car to get my swimsuit.

If I know Lilly she was probably flirting with some guy or something I know she's ok she has to be that's all I can think of right now.

I take my purse and shove my phone as I close the car door and head back inside.

And so I push people out of the way as I head upstairs looking for a room to change in because lord knows that I am not waiting for the bathroom I seen the line it was huge and theirs probably some gross orgies going on and one I seen the bathroom it was gross and disgusting it was a sex fest up in their for a rich house living in a rich neighborhood it sure was grossing looking in the bathrooms.