Surprises So Much Surprises Awaits 💫

Two weeks have past since I last saw him Some how I was able to move forward now me and Lilly are staying at a motel one of the riches One of the establishments that my Company owns see I work hard ya I party and do normal teenage stuff but I'm a working Class women who knows what she's doing it took a lot of time and effort as their was a time I needed to put my mental health first but I was able to recover and move up in world.

Emma I have to pee!!" Lilly said winning like a 5 year old

"Emma would you listen to me I'm not lying"

"Then why did you have that raspberry slushy" I said angrily at her

Me and Lilly went to a carnival we played games went on rides and had lots of food we ate like pigs as we had hot dogs and slushy's and Cotten Candy Etc

"I was tempted ok it's not my fault that the slushy was melting as I desperately wanted it to be in my body."

"Now please get out or if not I will pee on your new Guccis."

I opened the door wearing my robe with my company's name on it and with my hair in a nice fitted bun. With my toothbrush in hand

"You wouldn't dare." I said taughting her with my toothbrush.

Oh I would now move your slow ass Carebear ass out-of-the-way before I get miss needle to cut you in your eye.

"That made no sense what you just said but I'm going with it."

I got out of the bathroom as me and Lilly got ready.

"So Lilly when were you ever gonna tell me that Eric Arrived." I said through the door as I heard the water start running.

"Well you see I might not have had the time since you know I was quite busy."

"Ya ya I get it you love bird where is Eric now"

"Well he said he was gonna meet us their."

"Well that's cool hey so I was wondering so theirs this new that the company added you want to go check it out I heard from some of my guests that the food their is AMAZING."

The door opened as Lilly was in a robe with her brunette hair wet while holding a curling iron.

"Ya sure I just have to pick something up on the way and then we"ll be good to go."

"Where are ya going?"

"No where."

"Lilly."

"Fine Eric said he was gonna surprise me to a fancy dinner I just don't know so I was gonna go shopping for s dress I can wear."

"Oh why didn't you ask me you can borrow one of mine just don't stain it because it won't come off."

"You would really do that thanks Emma."

"No problem what are friends for."

.............

So what do ya think classy but yet elegant.

Lilly has her hair down while wearing a wavy crop top she had a purse to match with as she had a sandy tone skirt

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You Look absolutely stunning wow you make my clothes look better I am shook."

You know you can have it if you want

"Emma you shouldn't have what's the price."

"No price."

Really-

"Just that I booked to flights to Disney Land since your birthday's coming up a little gift from me."

"Thank you Emma that's so thought of you I cannot I'm already 18."

"Well in joy your youthful ness when you young because trust me darling some of us don't age to well."

Lilly Hugged me in a huge embrace.

"I can't thank you enough Emma"

"Any timeLilly we leave tomorrow."

"How long are we gonna be their."

"Only for this week and next week we're gonna fly out to Summer Loving."

"Finally I feel like we been so busy with traveling that we haven't gotten to our destination yet and what about my car"

"I"ll have Olly take it back to your place."

"Thanks ooh I'm so Excited I cannot wait to get so much merchandise." And go see the rides

Lilly Ran off with a big smile on her face I loved seeing her happy if I didn't have her I don't know how I would have handled my depression.

..............

Photo of Eric What a Hottie 😘🔥

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Summer loving (Wattys 2018)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें