The FlashBack/ Adam 💫

Me and Lily decided to stop at a restaurant to eat something but also use the restroom.

After doing what we needed to me and Lilly walked back to her car as we were laughing about old times in school we were graduated and now we were on to the next step of going off to college I can't believe I won't see her she's thinking about going to NYU while I'm going to The University of Pennsylvania I'm gonna miss her a lot I remember when I first met her she had short hair up to her chin while I had black hair with green highlights.

Flashback..**

I remember it was my first day in 6 grade she was in my class as soon as I entered the class I saw everyone's heads turn in shock as they saw my hair I remember even in that early stage of my life I was rebellious. Which I loved I ignored everyone's stares as I sat down and took out my notebook and started drawing skulks and bones basically something a little girl my age shouldn't be drawing. I noticed a peeping tom glancing at my work. I looked over and saw his eyes his beautiful chocolate hazel eyes turn to me. My cheeks tinted with pink at the gorgeous boy in front of me. I guess you could say it was love at first sight or to make it less cheesey just a hormonal girl having a tiny crush no biggie. He had a small smile on his face as his light brown hair covered his brows he had a button liked nose with a tall frame. He was wearing a heavy metal shirt with a white skull on it. I was already intrigued by the boy as he had a grudge tase that I could relate to.

"What you drawing can I see?" the boy asked me lying his chin on his hand as his arm was resting on his desk he looked at me with wonder in his eyes.

"Nothing much just some skulls you might find it stupid and dumb or might be scared of it" I said taunting him.

"Nah I like it, I like stuff like that some might call me creepy because I like very detailed things like skulls or vampires things people might get scared of." he repeated what I said as he said it tauntingly like I did.

"I like you." I said giving him a noogie while his hair was getting messy as he was laughing "stop!!, stop!! that!! hurts!!." He said tears coming down his face as he was laughing to hard.

"You just gave me girl cooties." He said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Hmm well if i guess I did now your gonna have booger's coming out your nose with grotesque features with bug ears and a tiny Tinsy nose."

I said tickling his stomach and behind his ear.

I stopped as we both laughed out looking at each other smiling shyly as a pink tint appeared on our faces.

"EMMA BLAKE what is the meaning of this."  the teacher said in a angry tone that startled my young childlike self at the time.

"I'm sorry miss B but I was just having some fun."  I said in a fake pouty voice.

Damm I was a little shit head back then.

"Please don't let it happen again you were interrupting my class take this as a warning miss Blake." She said looking at me with angry as their where whispers of chatter from the class.

I rolled my eyes as she asked the class to settle down.

"Wow you caused quite a scene their."

"Ya no duh captain obvious." I said laughing a little but rolling my eyes.

"I'm just messing with ya kid so ya got a name." I said giving him a noogie.

"Your cool want to be my friend." he said with a sly smirk.

"I would love to."

"But a name?" I said someone impatient.

"I'm Adam" he gave his hand out to me.