Feelings Resurfacing I Think/ The Talk 💫

You know that feeling you get from the pit of your stomach the feeling you get when you realize all those emotions you been keeping locked in place just start pouring out well that's all I felt in this very moment.

"It's nice to see you again Emma."

He said his hand almost touching mine I slapped his hand away from my face.

"Don't touch me Adam don't even look at me."

"Emma I'm sorry I don't know how I could ever make up for what I did."

"Adam it was nice seeing you again but I really think I should go." I said walking over to the bed where my clothes were. I was trying to put my clothes back on but Adam kept grabbing my arms preventing me from doing anything."

"Emma just listen to me please."

I looked at him as my eyes were red and puffy

"Why should I listen to anything you say my only friend my everything without no noticed left the one I told all my secrets to all the moments we shared together for what huh for you to just up and leave and don't give me that bull shit excuse that you didn't have a choice Adam you had  a choice but instead of fighting for us you left me broken alone and scared"

"Adam I need time alone please you being back here I don't know how to handle it please understand that." I said in my most coldest voice ever.

I won't force you to talk to me but the least you can do is not runaway from you problem's

Sooner or later Emma you're just have to listen to the rain and realize the demon's never leave.

And then the door shut

I threw my clothes in my bag as I headed downstairs

I didn't have time for this crap i needed a swim or something and so I head outside but when I do theirs really barely anyone which I didn't mind since I wanted to be alone anyways but of course the devil had other plans on my behalf.

.............