The Long Journey 💫

Lilly's POV

I was driving as it soon hit night time I looked at Emma as I saw her sleeping she looked so peaceful. When I saw her eyes in the mall I saw sadness It killed me to think about what hunter did I heard her run off and as I soon as I did I opened the door and saw him he was kissing another girl

I was watching him as I saw him all fake with that blond girl did he use Emma for his own game but why I don't know I know her family's rich

But did he actually steel money out her mothers bank account their has to be more to the story

It infrared me to see him kissing that girl all lovey-dovey like while he said all those cruel and hurtful things to Emma he left her scared with open wounds he left her broken I snapped as I got out of the dressing room still in the purple dress I walked up to him and slapped him he was stunned but pissed and shocked at the same time

"How dare you treat Emma like that how dare you hurt Emma like that and then Kiss some other girl in the process you have no right to be happy after what you did to her you don't deserve an amazing girl like her you broke her."

I yelled as their was a whole crowd of people watching now looking shocked but others took out their phone.

I punched him in the face as his girlfriend was mad but scared at the same time he chuckled under his breath as he spit out blood.

"You are actually on her side you don't know how twisted her family is I lost thousands of dollars cause of her family and your still sticking up for her she's playing you Lilly just accept the fact"

"I know her longer then you dip shit"  I said kicking him in his junk.

He winced in pain as his girlfriend put her arm around him holding him as she gave me a death glare before they both walked out

Before the security guards could come and break us up they didn't they walked away as they noticed he was gone everyone was looking at me in horror

"Nothing to see here the shows over"  I yelled as every one continued their shopping.

Poor Emma she didn't deserve this she didn't need the pain that he caused her they were once in love then he lost all faith in her he lost everything in Emma he believed that she was behind it all Emma didn't deserve none of that she had to much lost

I remember when we were in Middle school the first boy to ever hurt her that stupid Jace kid he threw rocks at her the next day she was covered in bruises this was around 8th grade before Adam up and left us but that's another story he made sure she was ok he actually beat up the kids the next day it was really sweet and cute no boy would ever do that for me.
I always though him and Emma had a crush on each other you see it in their eyes their eyes always sparkled when they looked At each other or talked to each other

But Emma's Different she deserves to be treated happy she's a one of kind. She might not show how she's feeling sometimes but  she does feel pain on particular occasions she's not like any other girl she's different she try's her best to hind pain but it still shows.

Guess some can call her Broken it's not just the boys it's her parents as well but Emma wouldn't be comfortable talking about that no girl or boy deserves pain in their life I wish pain can just easily be ripped away like a band aid

I looked at Emma again and then back at the road well at least we're almost their I can't believe I didn't even ask for Michael and Adams Numbers before they left I wonder how their doing I wonder if life is treating them well I wonder what they look like I mean we were friends with Michael in 7th grade because he was a new student he was actually a foreign Exchange student I believe he was spainish. Half spainish half Italian I remember he had short bangs with black hair a fat spainish face. He was adorable as ever he had brown eyes and always wore bright colors which I loved he was good friend oh I remember Emma tried making Adam Jealous by telling everyone that her and Michael were dating it was so cute they would always hold hands and Adam always looked a little annoyed he did the same by telling everyone he was dating Natalia some brunette girl with browns eyes of course Emma and Adam end of arguing about the whole situation in front of the whole school during recess it was obvious from the moment they met each other they liked each I don't know if everyone saw it but I saw it of course Emma would deny this now since she's moved on from Adam but that was our childhood High School was alright don't get me wrong we had friends and all the guys would try to ask us out and which of course we deny but then when we're practically wasted then you know what happens next I'm kind of glad we finished High School and I'm glad I was able to go with Emma. Emma will always be my BFF no matter what the issue is we'll always fight through it that's what friends are for.

------

Hours pasted I was starting to drift off as Emma was now wide awake on her phone I took out my phone and looked at the time 3:00 in the morning.

"Hey Emma"

"Ya"

"Mind if we park somewhere so you can take the wheel starting to drift off here" I said yawning.

"Sure" she put her phone on the side as I parked on the side of the road.

We got our as I went to the pastor side I buckled my seat belt as she did with hers she started the car as the radio was on but on low volume. She started the car as I looked out side to the window.

"Hey Emma"

"Ya"

"You know I was thinking you were able to talk to Michael by any chance did you see Adam?"

She looked at me it took her a second to answer but she did "no I saw Michael but I don't know about Adam why?"

"No just wondering since we're going to this place and if Michael is actually still friends with Adam that we could see both of them and Hang out you know see them again or something"

"Goss I miss them high kind of sucked without them."

"Ya I agree remember we would go to Every high school party or we would go to some random party that we didn't even know or just full on full go clubbing so many hot guys asked us out." Emma said chuckling.

"Ya trust me I remember then their were the creepy perverts who wouldn't leave you alone and we had to get with a fight with them"

"We got kicked out of 5 clubs." I said chuckling.

Me and Emma laughed talking about good times in High School and in Middle School.

Until I finally drifted off to the sound of the music playing.

------
I woke up hours later to nudging Emma my arm

"Hey" she said in a soft whisper.

"Time to wake up for your next shift" she said whisper chuckling.

"What time is it" I said wiping my eyes.

5:06 in the morning. Don't worry we're almost their were probably going to be arriving tomorrow.

A/N hey guys so you might be asking from where they live to California isn't that long I've never been to California so I don't how long the drive is they live in New York so ya so just enjoy the story ignore the time situation in my story so ya just wanted to point that out.

Oh alright cause I hate doing these shifts where we have to switch places.

"Trust me I hate it to I'm gonna park right now besides it's summer we're gonna have fun live finally." Emma chuckled "but as long as I have you in my life theirs nothing I can't do" Emma said holding my hand.

She let go as she parked the car now I was holding the steering wheel while Emma was curled up into a little ball asleep

"This trip better be worth it" I mumbled under my breath.

Hey guys sorry this chapter was some what boring but hey at least we know that Lilly Confronted If you enjoyed this chapter please comment your thoughts vote 💛and share