"When you Wish Upon A star" Off To The Magic Kindom We Go 💫

And so the next day me and Lilly woke up bright and early as we started packing the look on her face was the look of an innocent child it made my day to see my bestie happy.

We packed our stuff in the bags we used last time as we shoved them in the back of the limbo.

"I'm so excited we are in a limbo omg this is gonna be so much fun."

I chuckled it was cute seeing my friend like this. And that's what I loved her for it her personality was cute as a dime.

"Relax Lilly just enjoy the ride." Olly can you take the Candy's away from her she's already hyper as it is."

Olly looked at Lilly's Direction and he already knew what I met.

.............

When we arrived at the airport Olly helped me take out our bags out as we said our fair wells to Colorado and was awaited by Miami Florida.

When we arrived onto first class we strapped in and awaited for the wonderful and smooth ride to come

I put on my headphones and played my audio book as I zoned out while Lilly was watching all the Disney Movies known to man.

But for some reason their was something still lingering in the back of my mind

Adam

.................

Of course it was Adam because everything revolved around him I just ignored the thought as I drifted off.

Once we landed we immediately fell onto our beds as we were exhausted from our flight here.

"So you want to move yet." my lifeless self asked lifeless Lilly who was on the other side of her room.

"Nah let's wait a couple of minutes."
......................

And so Lilly got up as headed to park it was so beautiful at this Of day heck it was beautiful anytime of day.

"So what do you want to do first." I asked Lilly Looking at the map.

"Well first this mamma wants to eat because I am starving."

"Ok let's see the nearest Restaurant is that one". I pointed at the big sign as me and Lilly entered.

A/N
So what you guys though Vote Comment and share