All Night ~ 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
2ND POV
5-20-18
——————

   You had just been finishing up work at the computers after convincing your old sire to get some sleep. You were feeling quite tired yourself, almost finding yourself dozing off at one of the monitors. A beeping noise suddenly came from one of them, and you rushed over to shut it off once you realized who the signal belonged to: Megatron.

   A few short months flew past as he attempted to avoid you. It didn't go so well, considering your presence at the last mission. It didn't take very long for you to make the decision to go see him. After all, you had a confrontation to make.

   Ground-bridge opened, ground-bridge closed.

   That would bring you to your current situation. It was your previous meeting location with him, the forest by where you first held conversation. You crept forwards quietly, careful not to make any sudden noises.

   Finally, you spotted the large, silver mech. Megatron was sitting down and leaning against one of the thick trees, his legs propped up, his faceplates angles upwards. His frame was relaxed and tired. His servos were just as relaxed with his arms laying at his sides. The warlord's face showed calmness and sereneness, and you felt yourself staring at his actually quite attractive faceplates. Just looking at him made you smile slightly.

   A single step to the right, and your entire body freezes up as you hear a stick crack under your pede. 

   You looked back up at the warmonger, only to find he'd abandoned his untroubled look, and was now ready for battle on his knees. He pointed his cannon in your direction with an angered expression.

   "SHOW YOURSELF!" He cried out. You let out a squeak of fear and walked out from behind the trees you'd hidden behind, your servos raised in innocence, a silent plead to not shoot. The warmonger's optics went wide before slimming and turning his briefly surprised expression into an aggravated one.

"Heeeeey . . . Megs," You greeted him with a nervous smile, your anxiousness clear in your voice, "How-how you doin'?"

"What do you want?" Megatron growled, powering down his cannon. He grunted as he sat back down in his previous position. You noticed he didn't call you out on the nickname, as you'd learned the mech didn't quite like being called 'Megs' after one meeting.

"I-I-I saw your signal. On the computer. I don't want anything, you of-of all bots should know that," You replied slowly, letting your servos fall to your sides. You gradually made your way over to the warlord as the two of you talked.

"I'm surprised you suddenly care. After our last coincidental meet up, I'd assumed you wouldn't continue our little get-togethers." Your optic ridges were raised and your plump dermas parted slightly in surprise. Megatron, with one arm rested on his legs, and the other in a fist with his helm resting on it, noticed this as he glanced up at you. He then went right back to glaring at the ground.

"I panicked. I'm-I'm sorry! I didn't know what my friends would do—h-how they'd react to-to whatever we are. Friends? Were-are we friends?" You mumbled the last part to yourself. You shook your helm as you nearly allowed yourself to be lost in thought again. "W-wha-whatever. Tell me what I did that hurt you so badly, you shunned me for months and tossed all of our peaceful moments together into a black hole."

Megatron lifted his helm to look at you. He watched you, keeping his faceplates expressionless, save for the slightly raised optic ridges. Now he was really paying attention (not that he hadn't been beforehand). You let out shaky breaths while holding back tears as you finally released your emotions for him to see. It was clear that you felt strongly about the whole avoidance ordeal, and justifiably so.