[REVAMP] Poll - CLOSED

You may ask: why are we doing this again? We already voted, so what's the point?

Well, turns out I'm an idiot.

I wanted to get the whole premise for my next fanfic after this one out of the way, but too many ideas kept popping up in my head after the Poll and Final Poll were already uploaded. So, if you could just forgive me, I'll lay out new options and ideas (as well as some older ones) for you to choose from. If you want the one that technically already won, I'll write that. But, just hear me out, okay?

When choosing an option, please use the highlighting method so it's easier when counting votes. If you don't, and end up using the actual comments, it will not be counted.

Again, sorry, I feel really bad but also really excited.

Here are your options:

TFP! OPTIMUS PRIME X CREATOR! READER (you're a creator with a sparkling and a whole lotta regrets n' bond with that hot piece of aft over parenting)

•TFA! OPTIMUS PRIME X ULTRA MAGNUS' DAUGHTER! READER (just what it sounds like, you got the hots for an absolute dork)

•TFP! STARSCREAM X SOUNDWAVE'S SIBLING! READER

•TFA! OPTIMUS X MEGATRON'S DAUGHTER! READER (Romeo & Juliet, sorta kinda)

•TFP! ARCEE X AIRACHNID'S DAUGHTER! READER (spooder child gets the hots for her momma's rival)

•TFP! OPTIMUS X VEHICON! READER (just your average trooper falls in love with the leader of the Autobots?!)

•TFP! STARSCREAM X VEHICON! READER (same thing with Optimus except not really)

Those are your options, both new and old! It's like 1 AM for me, what am I doing. Enjoy, choose an idea, and I'll take the three most popular to the revamp Final Poll.

—WV—