~Chapter 1~

~Lance~

I woke in my bed with a familiar girl next to me. Just another day in the fuckboy life. I pushed her off the bed in an attempt to wake her up but I failed. She's a heavy sleeper so I just walked away. She'll eventually wake up and get the hint that I'm done with her.

My parents have gotten used to my player ways so the terrifying sounds from my bedroom at night don't seem to bother them anymore. I am the second child of two very successful parents who are loaded with cash. What more could I ask for?

You may be wondering what could have gone wrong in my life for me to have become a player. Well, to make a long fucking story short, I got cheated on by a girl I really liked and now she goes to my school and makes me sick every day.

I just play girls to prevent getting hurt again and it seems to work. But still, seeing her every day with her new boyfriend, Thomas Kuc, hurts me. Yea, my ex is Cree Cicchino. But fuck her. Which I did.

I got ready for school an hour late after the bitch left crying. I just kindly explained to her that she wasn't hot anymore but she wouldn't leave. I had to get my maid to throw her out. Simple enough.

Arriving late was my usual so I don't care anyway. There are like 5 more girls in this school I need to hook up with then I can start over. My best bud, Ricardo is a bit like me. He is also a player but he has been all his life. I started 2 years ago when I lost Cree.

It was passing period so I did get to see Ricardo.

"Bro you're late again! Can't leave me hanging every day like that." We did our bro handshake and his current game, Jade showed up.

"Hey, babe." She said and he hugged her. It seems like he isn't playing her at all. He's gone soft.

Jade's friend Brea pulled her away and Ricardo and I began our conversation again.

"Dude, you've gone soft," I said and he rolled his eyes. "Jade is actually better than any other girl I've played in this school and I haven't even slept with her yet." He said proudly.

Jade Pettyjohn, typically blond. I haven't gotten with her yet but she seems to be important to Ricardo since he has been with her for 3 months and still hasn't broken up with her.

I can't date her, I would break the bro code. Her friend is pretty but she is a slut and I just feel intimidated by her. Even though she is popular, I tend to forget her name.

"I haven't gone soft. Jade is just another game." He said and I smirked. "You like her dude. Don't deny it." I said.

"Whatever. What about her friend, Breanna." He asked. Oh, that's her name. "Not my type." I shrugged and he hit me in my arm. "Not your type? You don't got a type. You date anyone." He said. "Correction! Any GIRL.... except Breanna." I said and he smirked. "You are intimidated by her aren't you." He smirked.

"No. She's a slut." I said. "Most girls in this school are." He challenged again. "Just shut up bro. Let's just get to class." I said and he laughed.

"You? The famous Lance Dae Lim? Wants to go to class? Now that's just hilarious." He said and I punched him again. He groaned and we walked to class together.

We are in Mr. Cavalero's class but Brea isn't in there. It's not like I care anyway. As I sat in my seat zoning him out, the door opened and Principal Williamson and a girl walked in. It was Breanna.

"Hi, can I help you?" Mr. Cavalero asked. "Yes, Breanna here will be joining your class due to a conflict in her last class." She said and left Breanna in the classroom.

"Well... introduce yourself." Mr. Cavalero said. "Like they don't know who I am." She said irritated and Mr. Cavalero gave her a stern look.

"Fine, I'm Breanna Nicole Yde. Most of you know me because I'm a bitch but yea I'm in your class now so deal with it." She said and sat down at the desk in front of me. Her hair flowing onto the desk and I could smell her shampoo.

After 5 minutes of smelling her hair from a distance, she turned around. "Stop smelling me." She said annoyed and I scoffed.

"As If. Breathing is normal, bitch. Why would I smell you?" I said and she rolled her eyes and turned back around. That was the closest I've ever been to her.

I don't know what's wrong with me but something about her makes me not want to play her. Breanna Yde, you're my next girl.

A/N HEY GUYS! IM SO SORRY! I MADE THAT WARNING CHAPTER AND JUST ABANDONED THIS STORY. After seeing that people are actually interested in this story, It inspired me to continue it. It will be full of drama so watch out for that. This is going to be one wild adventure! Stay tuned. I'll hopefully update tomorrow cause it's so late where I am.

Goodnight!

BYE DOVIES, Love, Zania.