~Chapter 12~

~Thomas~

Okay so Cree told me that she called off the bet with Breanna and found out that Brea likes Lance as well. So I now, all I have to do is cancel the bet with Lance.

"Hey man." I greeted him as I walked up to him after school.

"What do you want?" he groaned. I knew he just wanted to go home but I had to tell him.

"So you know about that bet about Brea?" I started off. "Yeah.." He said slowly.

"Yeah, I know you like her and Cree found out she likes you too and you can't break her heart like this, you just cant." I begged.

"Wait, what? Brea likes me? THE Breanna Yde who wakes me up everyday by pouring water on my face? Pssh. Stop lying to me bro." He laughed.

"I'm NOT lying! She has a crush on you. Cree asked her and she said yes." I said. "Don't believe it." He said.

"You have too. She knows you made a bet on her." I said.

"You told her?" He turned to look me in the eye.

"No. Cree told her. But she had a bet on you too. She broke it off because she likes and you have to call yours off as well!" I said.

"She had a bet on me? I knew I shouldn't of liked her." he said angrily clenching his fist.

"Shut up, dude. She's no different than you. You both made mistakes but if you want to be together. You have to call this off." I said.

"Okay. I'll do it." he gave in.

"Really!? THE Lance Dae Lim is admitting to actually having feelings for a girl? I'm shocked." I said playfully.

"Don't ruin this. If me and Brea don't work out, I'm going back to my old ways." he warned and I nodded.

"But she's going to be hard the get. The girl is pretty stubborn." I warned.

"I'll take my chances." he shrugged.

"Really? Most guys don't go after girls who play hard to get." I said.

"Well I'm going to play hard to get too so she gets a taste of her own medicine." he smirked mischievously.

"No. You never play hard to get when you know a girl is playing hard to get. If you do that, you'll never 'get' !" I said and he laughed.

"Calm down, bro. I'm just going to ask Brea out at my party." he said.

Lance had a party planned but it got cancelled and scheduled for after school today since it is a Friday.

"Are you sure she's even coming?" I asked.

"She is. I asked her to come and she said yes." he said and I nodded.

-TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY-

~Breanna~

I'm in my room getting ready to go downstairs. Downstairs is where the party is at. Well, mostly at. There are some couples making out in hallway upstairs and some people outside swimming and hanging out but the dancing and the drinks are all downstairs. Lance's mom and my mom went out to a party of their own and gave Lance permission to throw a party.

I changed into a black strapless black high waisted jeans and white pumps. I curled my hair and tied it into a ponytail and made my way downstairs to where the party was.

I immediately saw my friends talking to the DJ so I went over and pulled them aside.

"Hey, girls!" I greeted giving each of them a hug. "So you came?" Jade smirked. "I kind of had to. I mean, the music is so loud I cant drown it out from my room." I sighed.