~Chapter 2~

~Breanna~

After waking up in some guy who I had no idea who he was arms, I cleaned myself off for school. After showering and dressing up I began eating breakfast until I heard footsteps coming down the steps.

A sleepy teenage boy came down and sat next to me. "Get out," I said. He gave me a confused look. "You heard me. Get the fuck out." I said louder. He scoffed and grabbed his jacket. "I should have believed my friends. You're a slut. And so is your friend." He started heading out the door.

"Hey, I didn't get your name," I called out and he laughed as he turned around to face me. He stared into my eyes, "It's Ryan. But of course, you wouldn't know. You're just a one night stand." He said and walked out of my house.

I just shrugged it because I don't give a crap. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. The drive was not long since I am a pretty fast driver. I got to school and was greeted by my classmates who I don't care about. I head over to my locker and see my best friend, Jade, over at Ricardo Hurtado's locker with some other guy. I head over there and pull her away.

"Jade! Why the fuck are you talking to them?" I scolded and she defended herself, "He's my boyfriend, Brea." She explained and I almost screamed. "What?! You're dating RICARDO? Since when?" "Since last week." She smirked.

"You know his friend is pretty cute too." She smirked at me. "Not gonna happen. I don't even know him." I said and she nudged me. "He's over there. That's Lance Lim. Go talk to him." She pushes me back I resisted.

"No. Let's just go to class." We headed to our teacher, Mrs. Grubs class and I sat down. Then out of fucking nowhere, the bitch who sits behind me pulled my hair. I turned around ready to slap her. "What the fuck, Bianca?" She just smiled an evil smile at me.

"What? I did nothing wrong!" She said innocently. "I swear I will slap you right now." I threatened and she stood up. "Do it, midget!" She challenged. I lifted my hand and prepared it. Just as I was about to swing, Jade caught my arm. "What the fuck!" I yelled and the Principal walked in.

"What is going on here?" She almost yelled. "This bitch pulled my hair! Jade, let me at her!" I struggled to get out of Jade's grip. " COME AT ME, GRANDMA!" Bianca yelled and swung at me but missed.

"Alright, That's it! Breanna come with me NOW!" She yelled and I followed her out of the classroom after I waved goodbye to Jade. She took me to her office and transferred me to another class. I walked in and she explains to the teacher Mr. Cavalero, on why I was there. He made me introduce myself to the class which made me so irritated.

I took my seat right in front of that boy Jade was telling me about. Okay, between you and me, he is honestly pretty hot. But Jade can't know that. I was sitting there bored of my mind when I felt strong breathing behind me. Is he smelling my hair? I turned around, "Stop smelling me." I said irritated. "As if. Nothing wrong with breathing, bitch. Why would I smell you?" He snarked and I rolled my eyes.

I can already tell he is a jerk. Okay I know he is a jerk. Now I have a new enemy. Just great.

At lunch, I met with Jade and the rest of our group, Cree, and Lizzy. I haven't been as close with Cree for the past few years since my ex-boyfriend, Hudson, broke up with me for her. But she is still my friend.

"Hey, thots." I greeted my friends. "Hey Brea," Cree said and I smiled. "You haven't called me that for 2 years!" I said amazed. "I want to make up and be best friends again, Brea." she smiled. "Me too. Are you over Lance now?" I asked and she looked at me. "Definitely. I mean, what did I see in him anyway." She asked herself. "What does everybody see in him?" I asked too.

"So you're saying you don't like him." She raised an eyebrow. "Not a single bit," I confirmed. "That's strange. Every girl in this school wants to date him." She said. "I'm glad to be the odd one out of this pathetic place they call school," I said disgustedly.