~Chapter 10~

~Cree~

"Don't worry, she's betting on you too." I said and Lance sighed of relief. "Wait, what?" his eyes widened in shock. "Uh... forget I said anything!" I said nervously and got up to walk away but he stopped me.

"Tell me, Cree." He demanded. " I-I can't. Brea will kill me." I stuttered. " I don't mind that." He rolled his eyes and got up. "Fuck you." I hit him as he walked away. "Been there. Done that." He said and I groaned. 

You're probably wondering why I hate Lance so much. He is my ex and I broke up with him because Thomas asked me out. He just couldn't take it that I didn't want to be with him anymore and tried to make my life a living hell. But joke's on him because it was other way around.

I know Brea has a crush on him and I am lowkey fangirling over them because I can just see them happening and I ship it 100%. But I have my own problems to deal with. I used to date Thomas Kuc but we broke up. He got a new bitch and they broke up so I might just have a chance.

My girls, Brea, Jade, and Lizzy, think I'm dealing with it all fine but they don't know that I actually cry at night and want him back. I just can't show that side of me to them because they'll think I've gone soft and I really haven't. I just... want my boo back.

I have a feeling today is the day we get back together but I have no idea. I have prepared to just go up to him and tell him that I want to take another shot at us and if he isn't up for it then I'll just walk out of his life like I did before. Easy.

I left with Lance following close behind me but I sped up my walking pase so he couldn't catch up with me. I can't keep blabbing things like that out or I'll get myself in a mass of trouble. Brea hasn't made much progress with the bet and I feel like she's going to back out of it or the 3 months will be over and she will have to face the consequences.

But I can't help but wonder what Lance's bet on her was. Part of me doesn't care though. But Brea is my friend so I should? Oh well.

I was back inside when I saw Thomas getting a drink from the water fountain. I straightened my dressed and took a deep breath before approaching him confidently.

"Hey Thomas." I said and he stood up from the water fountain. "Oh, hey Cree." he said sadly. "So I was thinking about what happened and I'm sorry if you didn't want our relationship to be out there." I said understandably.

"No, I wanted to be official, Cree." He said looking down. He sighed, " I just felt the pressure to play with girls and just have a new one because we were secretly together for such a long time, I felt it was only appropriate if I left you." He explained.

"So you're sticking with your player ways?" I asked sadly. "I don't want to... I realized that I need to only love one girl at a time... and that girl is...you." He said.

"Really!? You really mean that, Thom?" I asked and he nodded. "Thank you. I love to have a boyfriend who isn't a player." I smiled. "So do you want to go out with me again?" He asked. "Absolutely, Thomas. And we can even be a secret for a while if you want." I said linking my hand with his.

"No. I think it's our time to be official and let everyone know that I have a bae." He smiled as we began to walk. "So Lance is okay with us being together?" I asked. "Well, I don't care about what the guy wants. He had you but he lost you. I don't care if he approves anyway." He said.

"Well he DOES have Breanna." I said and his eyes widened in shock. "Are they a thing?" He asked. "No. But I have a feeling they like each other." I said and he sighed. "They would be like, a Gucci couple for sure." He said.

"Yea but Lance said he's betting on Brea." I sighed. "Oh, I know. I was the one who made the bet with him." he said and I slapped him on the head. "Really Thomas!? That will just mess up their relationship! What was the bet about?" I asked.

"If he can get in her pants and leave her." He said quietly and I slapped his head again. "Really? Well, she's betting on him too." I said. "Wait what?" He stopped walking.

"Oh yeah, I made a bet with Brea on if she can hook up with him and leave him wanting her." I said and he ran his hands through his hair. "This is bad. This is really bad." He started to freak out.

"I know! Because of us, they both want to hook up with each other and break each others hearts! Its all our faults that they'll never be a couple." I said. "Hey, Couple goals!" he smiled and that made me chuckle. "Cree and Thomas, ruining relationships since 2018." I said. "Tree." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked. "Cree and Thomas." he said. "I'm confused." I sighed. "That's our ship name." He laughed.

"Wow. Now you sound like Jade." I chuckled. "Hey, I'll see you later. I have to get to class." He said and gave me soft peck on the lips.

"Since when did you start wanting to go to class?" I asked holding back the laugher that threatened to come out.

"Since I got my Xbox taken away for "bad grades"." He rolled his eyes and walked back to his class while I went to mine.

I spent the rest of the school day thinking about Thomas and how we are back together. I just can't believe that we are together again. It's like a dream come true! Now next project: Breance.

I have to call off my bet with Brea.

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. Comment down below what you thought and leave a like this story!

Till next time!

-Z