~Chapter 11~

~Breanna~

"Hey Brea. I need to talk to you after school." Cree told me this morning. She looked dead serious and I knew this couldn't be good.

Cree only makes arrangements to talk to people after school if she made a mistake with them and needs to fix it. But she didn't with me so I don't know why she needs to talk to me.

Meanwhile, I'm not doing so good on the bet. Lance doesn't like me and I don't know how I feel about him so how could this even work? Am I just supposed to sleep with him and then the next morning tell him it was a bet?

"Hey Lizzy." I walked over to my friend but she was smiling at her phone.

"Hey, What are you smiling at?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Just talking to this guy." She said still smiling at her phone.

"Oh really? Who is he?" I asked peeking over her shoulder and she quickly covered her phone.

"No one. Why do you care?" She asked pulling her phone away from me.

"I just do. Let me see!" I grabbed her phone out of her hand and looked at who she was texting. I couldn't believe my eyes!

"Mace Coronel?!" I exclaimed.

"Shh! Shut up!" She whispered.

"I thought you hated him!" I whisper yelled.

"Can you keep a secret?" She asked pulling me into the corner.

"What is it, Lizzy?" I crossed my arms.

"We have been texting for a few months and I really like him. I actually don't hate him. But he asked me out and I just wanted you, Jade and Cree's approval." She explained.

"Wow. Liz, if you like a Mace and he likes you, then go for it." I said and she smiled but then she got another text.

"Oh, Cree just texted me. She said to tell you to wait right here for her." She said.

"Okay. I'll wait. You can go ahead and go home." I said and she walked away.

Minutes later, Cree come over to the spot that she told me to wait in.

"Hey, Brea." She sighed. "Hey, Cree. What's up?" I asked.

"Brea I made a huge mistake." She said looking down.

"What is it? Tell me the whole story." I said and she looked around to make sure no one was listening.

"Okay, I was talking to Lance yesterday and I found out that...he likes you and Thomas confirmed it when we got back together. And I told Thomas about the bet and he told me Lance has a bet on you too . We both need to call the bets off because I know you like Lance and you two would be perfect together and these bets will ruin your relationship." She said quickly but slow enough for me to understand.

"I can't believe it!" I said in disbelief as I sat down in a bench.

"That jerk! He has a bet on me?!" I exclaimed.

"Brea, Calm down. Your betting on him too so you're no different." She said and I shrugged in agreement.

"Okay, so you want to call the bet off?" I asked and she nodded. "It's for the sake of your relationship." She said.

"But who told you I like Lance?" I blushed. "It's obvious. How your so determined to sleep with him just for a bet that you can't." She laughed and I blushed harder. I actually really do like Lance.

"Okay, the bet is off. I just need Thomas to call it off with Lance and then you guys will be together forever!" She exaggerated.

"Don't push it." I warned and she smiled rolling her eyes.

I just still can't believe it. The boy I swore I would not fall for likes me, and I like him!

A/N: Hey! I know you have been waiting for this and I'm sorry it took me so long! I finally got the energy to get up and use my computer to type this because it's 9am in the morning where I am.

Til next time!
-Z