~Chapter 8~

~Breanna~

I just got dropped off by Jade at Lance's house. I walked in the door just to be greeted by a miserable Lance.

"What happened to you?" I asked as I went into too the kitchen to grab an apple.

"You. I waited at that club for you for an hour. Where were you?" He asked.

"My friend was getting bullied at the school... I had to leave. What's it to you anyway?" I asked.

"I was worried sick. I didn't get any sleep last night because your mother would kill me if she knew you hadn't returned home. You need to tell me first before you leave." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I couldn't since you were all busy kissing that girl," I said and ran upstairs before he could say anything.

Sometimes he can be so annoying. I've barely lived with him for any time and I already am so tired of him.

It was 5 in the morning so I stayed up to use my computer for a while. I soon got a call from Lizzy.

Lizzy: Hey Brea!

Me: Hey Lizzy

Lizzy: So did you get home safe?

Me: Yeah, jade just dropped me off.

Lizzy: Okay. Anyway, how are you going along with Cree's bet

Me: So far, I've barely made any progress. I don't know what to do but I'm not going to drop out of it or I'll just seem weak to her.

Lizzy: You know Cree is a very mischievous girl, right? I can tell you anything about Lance if it will help.

Me: Oh please, what do you know about him?

Lizzy: Well I AM the school's gossip writer, journalist and I write the newspapers so I could dig up any info I get on him.

Me: Yes! That would be amazing. What do you know so far?

Lizzy: Well, not much but I know that if you really want to attract a guy like him, you'll have to get on his radar.

Me: What exactly is his radar?

Lizzy: Well he tends to stare at girls who wear slutty clothes longer than girls who cover up. Maybe you could start dressing like that?

Me: I guess. If that's what I have to do.

Lizzy: Good luck, girl. Alright, I have to go.

Me: Okay. Bye Liz.

I hung the phone and started going through my clothes. I have to get into his head and play mind tricks on him. He'll get so attracted to me and then I'll leave him devastated. Perfect.

I didn't have much tight closed so I had to go through my old clothes that don't fit anymore.

I wore a tight jean skirt that stops at my thighs and a crop top with knee-high black boots. I did my hair in curls and headed downstairs.

I was greeted by my mother who was getting ready for work.

"Hey, Mom," I said and sat down in the fancy chairs. "Well, hello Breanna." She looked me up and down.

"Is there something wrong?" I titled my head to the side. "Oh no. Nothing at all. I'm just a bit surprised by your sudden change of style but I support you." She hugged me and grabbed her keys.

"Thanks, mom." I smiled. "No problem. But remember, Lance is taking you to school today until I get your car so don't give him any trouble." She warned and left the house.