~Chapter 15~

~Breanna~

"What happened to my son!?" Lance's mom screamed.

"He got In a fight over a stupid rumor," Cree said.

"Lance didn't get in a fight, he got jumped by Thomas." Rico corrected her.

"Who is this 'Thomas' guy?" Lance's mom asked. "He's one of Lance's friends," I said.

"Annnd my boyfriend," Cree said which earned her a dirty look from Lance's mom.

"What was this rumor about anyway?" His mom asked while she tried to clean Lance up.

"Someone posted a picture of me and Lance kissing when we used to date and they did a really good job of photoshopping to make it look like it happened at the party," Cree explained.

"So you used to date my son?" His mom asked and Cree nodded. "I thought he was dating you?" She pointed to me. I blushed, "It's complicated." I said.

"Guys, check this out," Mace said and everyone gathered around his phone.

"Thomas tweeted that he's going to beat Lance up again tomorrow." He said.

"You tell that boy he's not allowed to go anywhere near my son." His mom said. "Okay, you all go home, Brea and I will take care of him." Lance's mom said and everyone started heading out.

"I have to do some grocery shopping so you make sure Lance is okay when he wakes up." His mom said and left the house.

I walked over to where Lance was laying on the couch. I looked down at his face, letting my brown locks fall loosely on him.

I saw his eyes slowly begin to open. "Brea?" He asked weakly.

"Yea," I whispered with a smile. "Are you okay?" I asked, my smile turning to a frown.

"I think. Just the left side of my face really hurts." He groaned. "I know, you'll be okay," I reassured him. "What happened to me?" He asked.

"You don't remember, do you?" I asked. "I kind of do. I just remember Thomas jumping me and start punching me over something." He said.

"A rumor?" I said and he nodded. "Yeah, now I remember! Someone who had some random pic of Cree and I posted it and told Thomas I kissed her at my party." He said.

"So you and Cree never kissed at your party?" I asked. "I was with you the whole time, Brea. Why would I kiss her?" He tried sitting up.

"Lay down. I'll make you something to eat." I said getting up but he pulled me back.

"No, I'm not hungry." He said and I sat back down. "Where's my mom?" Lance asked. "Grocery shopping. And I don't know where mine is." I said.

"Oh okay. Well, can we talk about the fact that you like me back?" He smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed playfully. "You need some rest," I said.

"No, I don't. I have plenty of time to sleep. What I need to know right now, is what are we?" He asked sitting up.

"We are... sitting on a couch. Are you hungry?" I said quickly and tried leaving again but he stopped me again.

"No, Brea. Listen, I like you, you like me, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and blood rushes to my cheeks as I blushed.

"Whatever, Yes." I smiled which made him smile. "Now, I'm going to get you an ice pack," I said getting up and this time he let me.

"You know, I'm hot under all this." I heard Lance say from the couch. "Under all the bruises and cuts from an idiot's fist? Sure..." I chuckled. I grabbed an ice pack from the cupboard and walked back over to Lance.