Gym Class

"Are you fucking kidding me" Diego said.

Gus looked at the class getting ready to take the mile on their new school's track field.

"It's literally the first day of school, what's wrong with this bitch?" Diego said.

"I dunno dude, I'm just gonna go with it" Gus answered. Although he had to admit, he had no clue why they were doing this on the first freaking day. He'd already had to convince Diego not to skip this class and this wasn't helping him hold his argument. They both walked to the track anyways. When the teacher started the stopwatch Diego said "I ain't running", and started to walk instead. I'd done this before and usually gotten at least a "b-" so i started walking with him instead. Some other students were giving us weird looks for walking, I tried not to think about it though. I guess diego noticed, because he put a hand on my shoulder and said "if you really want to run, i'll run with you?".

"Nah, I'm fine." I replied. Besides, we weren't the only ones walking anymore anyway, Especially because all the girls Diego seemed to attract.There were about five of them walking not far behind us. I noticed them looking at Diego and giggling. "Looks like you just gained five more side hoes" I said motioning to the group. He smirked "Jealous looks cute on you." he said jokingly, "Besides, your the only hoe I want ." I smiled and looked at the ground. "So sweet" I replied sarcastically.