(prt 3 of 3) this is terrible i know i need to get back in the rythnm.

Diego woke up that morning, his eyes blinked open, his gaze to wear Peep should have been. Diego glanced around his bedroom, looking for peep. Fuck, did he run away again? Diego thought, before peep walked into the room. "Good morning" gus smiled, he seemed to be in a much better mood today. Diego noted that peep had put on make-up, black on his eyes and mascara along with a spiked choker. He was wearing a faded camo beanie over most of his pale peach hair that probably belonged to Diego along with shorts and the hoodie he had worn earlier. "What?" gus asked, gazing at his bf.

"Dreaming of You" Diego said, helping peep back on to the bed and into his lap, where he felt Diego's morning wood underneath him. Peep looked up at Diego and blushed. "I told you I missed you" Diego laughed shamelessly, smiling down at peep. "Could I help you with that?" Peep asked shyly. "Of course you can, baby" Diego got up with peep and leaned against the wall.Peep stood in front of Diego as he leaned against a wall. He guided peep to his knees with a gentle push on his shoulders and peep began to undo the zipper on the jeans Diego had slept in.