Red Nails

Peep was sitting at the table in Diego's kitchen, painting his nails.

"Can you come help me" he called. Diego turned from the counter he was standing at, taking the blunt he was smoking and holding it in his hand. "What do you need baby?" He asked, approaching the table. Peep held up his fingers, one hand was painted bright red, while the other was bare.

"Paint the other hand for me?" He asked. Diego took the bottle, handing Peep the blunt to smoke as he painted with surprisingly steady hands."Done."

Peep raised his hands, inspecting his fingers. He smiled sweetly and said "Thank you", handing Diego his blunt. Diego stood up behind him, resting his head on top of Gus's. "Anytime" he said, grinning as he remembered Peep wouldn't move much while his nails dried.

He leaned down kissing behind Peep's ear slowly. "Cheating bastard" Peep laughed, realizing Diego's game. Diego didn't stop, chewing softly at his ear and traveling down his neck. Diego was "experienced" In this sort of thing and peep knew it.

Diego moved down his neck, making him try his best to suppress laughter. He subconsciously raised his hands in surrender but Diego took his wrists, keeping him in place. Diego continued working on his neck kissing and sucking as he felt Peep tremble beneath him, whimpering for him. Diego kissed him, moving their lips in sinc. He still held his wrists, keeping him close but both of them knew Peep's nails had probably finished drying along time ago.