Halloween prt.5, Happy Halloween

Diego scooped peep up, who was barely awake and only established enough effort to cling onto Diego like a koala. Diego supported his weight with one hand under his bum and the other under his leg, which was wrapped around his torso. Peep leaned against his chest and lazily wrapped his arms around Diego's neck and his head on Diego's shoulder. "just so you know, I'm letting you touch my ass" peep clarified, "thank you" Diego confirmed, trying not to make an argument in an attempt to get Peep asleep, hushing him as he held him.

"I love you" Peep mumbled quietly, Diego wasn't sure if Peep even thought he'd hear it or not, but he smirked, knowing Peep couldn't see it. "What was that, sweetheart?" he asked, his tone made it obvious to Peep that he had heard him, and he tried to scramble out of Diego's arms but had a hard time as Diego tightened his arms around him and pulled him back into his chest, half to keep him from getting away and half to make sure he didn't hurt himself as he would have pushed over Diego's shoulders to land on the ground. " What did you say, Peepers?" Diego asked again. Peep slumped back down submissively, "I said," he huffed, " I love you". Diego smiled, "I'll always love you more."

Diego walked to his house, carrying Peep who was already asleep. The sun should be coming up soon, he thought, feeling his fangs between his teeth that had become almost familiar in his mouth. As much as Peep was nerve-racked, he still had plenty of photos of him and himself along with their friends throughout the night, insuring they'll remember it. Diego unlocked the door and carried Peep to bed, putting him down carefully, who whined and stirred a little after losing his favorite heat source. He quietly got down by Peep's almost-sleeping body, untying and removing his pink converses. Peep tried to raise his other foot to make it easier for him, but Diego knew he was only trying to please. "your fine, sweetie" Diego said, picking up his ankle to take them off."nice socks" he complimented, looking at Peep's pink cheetah-print ones and accidentally brushing it, making Peep giggle and say "no fair"."Calm down, kitten" he said, still running a finger under his sock as Peep squirmed and giggled again, trying to get his foot out of Diego's hold." Let me sleep" Peep groaned, Diego rolled his eyes but smiled, finishing the task and pulling his own hoodie over his head and taking off his belt. He also took Peep's shirt, who sleepily let him, before he got in bed with Peep and tucked him in.

Diego put his lips to Peep's neck and squeezed his torso waiting a moment for Peep to call if he couldn't bite, but he instead gripped his arms and offered his neck for Diego to make a final puncture.

As Diego released his neck he put a hand on peep's head to pet his ears, the colors of dawn broke into the skylight and all Hallows Eve was over, he no longer felt Peep's tail against his leg and looked back at the other boy's pink hair and realized the ears were gone along with the feeling of fangs in his mouth. Peep was already asleep, but still had the collar around his neck that Diego carefully removed and dropped by the bed. "Until next Halloween, kitten" he whispered, and fell asleep too after a long-ass Halloween night.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween. 

~what costumes u peeps go 4???