kinda smutsy

"De" "darling?" Diego replied, it was a Sunday night and both boys had to be at school tomorrow. Gus took a shower and was sleeping at Diego's house, and saw Diego, who was chilling on the bed. "Can we...um," Gus stopped for a moment, obviously shy, as his cheeks were flushing. "What is it, sweetheart?" "W-well, I've been good all weekend, so i was wondering if..." Peep played with his fingers shyly, trying to find a way to ask his request, but Diego knew him too well. "You've behaved all weekend, so you want me to let you cum?" "Umm, well, yes please, papi" "come over here and let daddy have a taste of you, precious." Gus blushed as an excited smile filled his face, when Diego used words like that it usually meant he would get to sit on his face. He scurried to the bed and climbed over Diego, who grabbed peep's hips and positioned him on his lap, carefully unbuckling Gus's belt and unbuttoning the boy's oversized pink denim shorts, tugging down the denim and letting his hands get acquainted with the skin under Gus's pink boxers. "Com'mere princess, I'm gonna taste you." Diego said as he guided peep and positioned his hips so he could eat Gus out. "Mm'h, fuck, papi" Gus gasped, as Diego penetrated him, causing Gus to toss his head back, whimpering loudly. "I-i'm-I'm cumming" Gus moaned, and Diego suddenly stopped. "De-papi?" Gus looked confused, and disappointed, Diego had stopped sending the waves of pleasure through his small body. Diego chuckled before answering " princess?" "Please, i- I don't know how much more I can take" Gus pleaded for him to continue, but unfortunately Diego thought peep was rather cute in this state. "Then you'd better beg for it." "Please, papi? I promise I'll behave" Diego chuckled evilly and squeezed Gus's thighs, telling him he could regain his position which led Gus to let out a sigh of relief.