phone calls <3

Peep knew it had been a long ass time since he had contacted a lot of his friends. A couple of them

had called or texted or straight up went to his tour bus and he had ignored them. Now that he was feeling better he had made sure to answer all of them. He was sitting on Diego's lap, facing him, when his phone began to ring. Peep pulled his cell out of his back pocket, and Quickly pulled away from the kiss he was sharing with Diego. "It's Lay, I gotta take this" Peep explained. Diego nodded, he knew she had probably been worried about him for a while and she was a good friend to him and seemed nice. "Hey...no I was just going through a thing, - it's better now." Peep paused as she was talking. " I'm not alone.... Diego.- that's fine, it's nice of you to be worried." Diego had grown a little impatient, and instead of saying it he started to continue kissing Peep, moving harsher to tell peep to hurry. Peep tried to climb off his lap but Diego wouldn't let him go, he pulled him by the collar of his hoodie to kiss the brim of his chest. Peep let out a whimper, "no- yeah, I'm fine I just, um, -almost tripped" peep said into the phone. Diego smirked up at him, like he thought it was funny and kept kissing him. Peep glared down at him and playfully pushed Diego's head, who knew he was trying to get him to wait, but instead moved to peep's easily accessible thighs due to the boxer shorts he was wearing, and carefully kissed the insides of them. Until he saw peep trying to suppress moan by biting his tongue. Diego snatched the phone out off peep's hand, "hey, Lay. Peep's a little busy right now." "Oh, sorry,xan. I didn't know you were about to get some" "no, it's nothing. He's tryna bite his tongue to keep quiet..no, he's okay." "Have fun"she laughed." I am." He assured confidently "he'll talk to you later...peep says bye" "later" "later" Diego tossed peep's phone to the other side of the couch.

Diego went back to what he was doing. Kissing peep's thighs, his hips bucked and he instinctively got up on his knees as Diego clutched his legs. Peep held Diego's head to keep himself in balance as Diego made him tremble. Diego moved a hand to press against peep's boxers, "already, baby?" He said with a seriously cocky smile as he felt a raise and damp spot on the other boy's shorts. "Shut up" peep mumbled.