Museum?

Gus still had his head nuzzled into Diego's shoulder as the school bus pulled into the parking lot in front of the museum. He was pulled from his light sleep when he felt a familiar hand gently rub his shoulder. He mumbled stirring a little, trying to return to his previous and more comfortable position. "Sorry Peepers, were here." Diego took his hand and pulled him to his feet.

They were following the buddy system and Gus and Diego had already requested to partner up. The students spilled off the bus, heading to the museum entrance. Diego still held Peep's hand, tugging him along behind him with one hand as he downed a bag of skittles with the other. The two entered the museum with their class as their teachers handed them each a pamphlet depicting lunch times, meeting points, the map, ect.

As students began departing from the larger group Diego grabbed Gus's hand leading him to the large elevator depicting the anatomy of the sun, stuffing the empty skittles wrapper in a nearby trash can."where are we going?" Gus asked, "Electricity lab, you can pick where we go after". He nodded in response and felt Diego squeeze his hand a little, tugging him to follow off the elevator and to the side as Diego looked at the map. A girl about their age wearing a museum staff badge noticed Diego looking at the map rather confused. Gus noticed her approaching and batting her eyelashes and immediately rolled his eyes, realizing he was about witness one of Diego's groupies from the sidelines. She walked up to Diego and asked "Do you need help finding anything?" and batted her eyelashes again, "uh, yeah actually. The electricity lab?" Diego replied absent mindedly. "Sure, Baby" she said with a wink that Diego seemed to either miss or ignore and she pointed to a wing that's sign read " Electricity Exhibit". "Oh. Thanks" he said, "I can give you a personal if you like." she said, as Gus rolled his eyes again. He was never quite sure if Diego didn't realize girls were constantly flirting with him or if he simply didn't care, nevertheless it still was making his skin crawl. "We're good, thanks" Diego replied apathetically, once again taking Gus's hand and walking him towards the exhibit.

"Every fucking time" Gus said as they entered the deserted exhibit " should I just put a sticker on your back saying your mine?" He huffed in a mixture of sarcasm and annoyance. "Oh honey, your mine" Diego replied in a low whisper leaning into his ear. Gus felt his face heat up a little as Diego kissed behind his ear, then raised his hand to his lips and kissed it softly, making his stomach swarm with butterflies. Diego smiled, seeing the others fluster, and planted a kiss on his lips instead and softly bit down on his lower lip. He felt the others whimpers vibrate into the back of his throat. Diego felt the others knees getting weak after moment, but he refused to break the kiss, instead taking Gus's other hand as well pulling him closer to lean against his chest for support. After a moment Gus pulled away laughing "were in a museum" he said grinning, "Fine, okay" Diego chuckled, letting go of one of Gus's hands and squeezing the other a little tighter as the two wandered through the exhibit enjoying eachothers company.