Time to go home

Pietro P.O.V
Clint and I hugged for a while I was so relieved that he was there to rescue me I felt like crying for a second I just want to go home and relaxe and and close my eyes and I want it to be over I fe elt so helpless stuck and trapped my that sicko without my speed or control. We stay bugging for the next couple minutes not wanting to move or let go. Eventually we come out of the hug and Clint takes off the bands that were taking away my powers I feel so happy and u run over to wanda who looks weak I hug as tight as i can but still gentle she looks relieved and so am I, I was worried about her since the the start u could not lose wanda she was the only real family I had left I didnt know what I would do without her I look into her eyes which are a little damp I feel bad for her being weakless like we once were unable to do anything about it. I look at wanda and see the collar that takes away her powers still around her neck I reach to take it off still in a hug then see Clint shake his head I get a little frustrated wondering why I couldn't take it off then I relized ot wasn'f the best time for it wanda wasn't in control and was probably scared and mad like me so I didnt want her to freak and loose control of powers so I left it on I feel kinda bad for doing so because I hate to see her vulnerable like this. I feel Clint put his hands on my shoulders telling me to wrap it up not in a 'come on hurry up' way but in a 'I love you, time to go home' kinda way I gently pull wanda out of the hug and look into her eyes then I see the rest heading for the hallway me and wanda quickly catch up it looks like the adults know exactly were there going I'm not sure how this place looks so unfamiliar but I dont say anything and follow them.  We walk for a little bit then keep turning Right  I'm still little surprised on how Clinton and cap know exactly where to go it's like they live here or something I  look over at Wanda who still looks a little scared a put my hand on her shoulder and she shivers in shock a little, I guess I startled her but then she looks at me with ease I do a gentle sympathy smile towards her I know she has been through a lot with me so I'm glad she's OK Peter is really close to cap and looks pretty scared I would be to if I was the one getting spanked with that Cane like he was I didn't see the bandages on his arms anymore they probably fell off during the fight or something that's probably why he has his hands behind his back.  Then we walk into a really Familiar room it free resembles the meeting room a little bit the adults tell us to stay here with Clint while the rest of them go scout for a way out of this mess we all kinda look at each other in confusion wondering why the adults are leaving us here  in this random room I  look over at Clint Looks who looks back with confidence I trust that he that he knows what he's doing but i still rather not stay here. For the next couple minutes we just sat there a little panicked and still in shock of whats has been happening I see wanda go sit on the floor with her knees in her hands I go walk over to her and do the same. she leans on my shoulder and lean on hers it's nice to know that I have somebody here with me.  Then I cover my ears when I hear a really loud screeching noise it's unbearable it happened so fast and so loud would I feel like my ears are about to bleed then I see all of the mud all around the room slowly go down and washed down the drains in the middle of the room I seem a little surprised because this looks exactly like the meeting room how have i not noticed that we were are in the tower the whole time I thought it was somewhere new I canott believe it but I'm also glad to be home the screeching was extremely loud it sounded like thousands of screeching bird and my hands we pressing against my ears so hard it kinda hurt just to keep the noise out then it stops it all stops in a instant I look over at wanda who looks dramatized she buries he head in he knees I look around all of the mud is gone everything looks good at new not a single grain of dirt in the tower. I finally get to go home a lay down next to wanda and close my eyes next the hers.

Hey guys I hoped you like this adventure of these young heros I'm trying to get some idea on how to develop my them in the meantime I want to thank you all for almost 100 views on this story in just five days really appreciate it😉😘
-thanks 4 reading