Tony lets go

STEVE P.O.V
Tony hasn't come out of his lab in three days I hope he is okay. He is always in there for a long time but not three days with no food or water. I walk over to his lab his big metal garage of a door is closed.
"Jarvis let me in"
"Mr. Stark said he does not wish to be disturbed"
"Open the door, Jarvis"
"I am sorry captain but I cannot"
"Jarvis I won't ask again"
The doors to Tony's office slowly in and walk in, the place is a mess gadget and scrap pieces of metal everywhere. I see empty alcohol bottles on the floor and stray machine parts all over the counter.

'Tony?"

"Oh hay steve"

"What happened to you"

"What do you mean I'm fine"

"You look like you just climes out of the sewers, smell like it too"

"I'm fine"

"How drunk are you"

"I'm not drunk"

"Oh really, what time is it then"

"I. AM. NOT. DRUNK."

"Come out of your lab"

"No!"

"You've been in here for 3 days if you hadn't realized"

"And why is that a problem!"

"Tony listen to yourself"

"F*CK OFF STEVE I am tired of this bullshit I'm a grown adult I'm fine mind your own F*CKING business!"

"Adult?! You call your self an adult when you are here arguing like a child do you know what happened last week you didn't even care that you handed the guardianship of peter to me you haven't eaten anything in three days with bottles of beer on the floor"

"You don't get you a fossil in time you can never get it you just a crapin dino for gods sakes"

"I may not know a lot about the future but I know about past and I know that history can repeat itself if you don't stop making the same mistakes"

"Ya ya ya blah blah blah lecture lecture lecture oooh I'm Captain America don't let history repeat itself BlAh blah blah"
With that, I've had enough and don't reply I just walk out of the room a little disgusted at tony and his childish behavior I still can't believe that he has gotten under the influence again I want to help him but there's not much I can do when he won't let me come close.