The chase pt 6

Peter P.O.V

It has been two weeks and I still have not seen that cat girl. I just want to help her, but I can't run right now. She probably all ready forgot about me or at least she is trying to. Everybody had been preoccupied with something they're not telling me. I don't hear anybody and it's Saturday morning so there likely all asleep.
I take some web shooter then I put on my mask, nothing else. If there is a chance she is still out there I am going to find her. I can already walk I just cant rubbery well, but that won't be a problem since I'll be slinging everywhere.

I can imagine how she feels being hunted, scared and angry I felt it all. When I first got my powers people hated me and they were actually trying to arrest me at one point. I bet she thinks that I'm trying to harm her or something but it doesn't look like she intentionally trying to hate me.

If I had a second chance I bet we would like each other. The first time didn't go so well but I saved her life technically well I guess I could have ended it too, but that's not the point. That time I wasn't paying attention or thinking enough I can change that all I need her presence. I could easily impress her and win over her gratitude.

I open the window and sling out to the open new york streets.

"This will be as easy as well... It will be really easy" I say jumping off a building

Then I see her!! Except it isn't really her. She is wearing regular clothes. Her white hair is down and she is wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. with her hands in her pockets. Ok? What do I do now? I didn't expect to get this far. 

I climb off the building and put my regular clothes on.

I walk to where she was which was by a local fruit market. The crowd was an ocean of people in every direction. There were vendors occupying booths that had lines of people going around the block. Some of them had food and others had products like soap and crap.

Then I finally catch up with her. She looks over her shoulder right at me. Her eyes are emerald green and full of light. Then she keeps walking. Like she didn't see me. I slowly follow behind her making sure she doesn't see me. It looks like she doesn't even know me, is this even the right person. Maybe not until she walks into an alley then she turns around and looks at me again. The cat girl looks at me again like she knew I was there the whole time.

"You know you ain't very stealthy," she says quietly

The echo of her voice bounced off walls hitting me like bullets. What was I supposed to say? I didn't want to say something stupid.

"Umm hey I just wanted to break the ice I guess"

BREAK THE ICE!?! what was I thinking I did so not just say that.

"Get a life peter"

How does she know who I am?

"I know your name because you told before you almost killed me"

"Oh yeah umm I am sorry about that"

She just turned her back on me again and walked away