Hawkeye? pt 2

@lillithisme

Steve P.O.V
I slowly open my eyes to a room filled with men my arms are stuck and I can't move. The air is frosty and cold, like a freezer. The men are all dressed in black except one who is tall and muscular not as big as the Hulk of course but almost there he is wearing a leotard and has hair all over him like some kind of circus act. I look down and I'm on my knees there is a yellow goop keeping me in place.

The door opens slowly and the female figure steps in. She looks familiar but different at the same time. Wait that's the girl that got me into this mess, now I remember I was chasing her on the new york building then it went black. She was wearing a purple dress and purple boots that went up to her knees she had a bow and a quiver full of arrows. She had a revealing whole in her chest showing her cleavage. She had a mask from the nose and up.

"Hello Steve," she said

She just closer, then I realized who she was. Natasha, oh God Nat what did they do to you. She had a smile on her face then came closer before she raised her leg and landed it on my face. It hurt but I'd felt worse what really hurt is that she doesn't have any control over her self.

"Natasha what did they do to you?"

Then she looked at me with a deadly look in her eyes. She made a fist and landed it in my face, that hurt.

"you will call me master from now on slave!!

I could not believe this, whoever is behind this will pay. I pray that she will not be like for this for long. What could it be mind control, was she replaced or maybe drugs?

Then I one of the men dressed in black approach me. His posture was perfect, his back straight and his chin up. He was taller than me, barely. He had a vile in his in hand and a gun in the other. He took the vile which was filled with blue liquid and loaded it into the gun. I could not move to get away. He bent down to me. Then he forcefully grabbed my face to hold it still, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. The pain spread like fire throughout my body it felt like needles poking at me resentingly. Then it took over I closed my eyes and let go.