Clint?

Natasha P.O.V

Nobody has seen Clint all week usually he might leave for a couple days but not a week the te doesn't seem to care but I know somethings up. I have known Clint for at least 8 years when I was sent to kill him. I was a mercenary, a killer, a thief and not only that Clint was trying to kill me. Fury wanted me dead for all of the deaths on my plate. I didn't hesitate of trying to kill Clint but he did I don't think HE really wanted me dead eventually I lost the fight and Clint talked to me he tried to persuade me to join him he said it was either that or he would have to take me in. The moment he would let me out I would try to kill him again. He didn't seem to let Me out though he just sat on a crate next to me as I lie there tied up. We began to talk back and forth I told why I was here he said he could help, he did. He was my only Allie, my only friend. He helped me become a hero and showed me the right ways of justice. I couldn't imagine if I never met count I would probably be rotting in a shield prison or just dead.

I go to the towers digital files and pull up Clint digital document. I check out his most recent activity and I see his last known location, in Iowa? I will have to start there then.

********

I just arrived in Iowa this would be a good time for me to contact the Avengers but that would make me look desperate. I get some regular clothes on and walk around the city trying to find some answers. There is not much in the local area. I find some nice restaurants and dark allies but no sign of client, I need a new lead. I meet a tour guide hoping to learn about the area more. He shows me around the city and gives me some visiting tips. Apperalty there is a circus in town that is world renowned. I decide that is where I will go because there is a famous new archer I hope this archer would have some clue on where another skilled archer would go. I got tickets for around six in the afternoon, the room I rented was doable. I put on a t-shirt sunglasses and high waisted leggings, my red hair is in a down ponytail. I walk over to the circus, it was not too far from my room so I could walk. I made my way over there and found my seat it took a while for it to start

******
"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls of all ages to the Carson Carnival of Traveling Wonders!!" He said in a loud voice "we want to thank all of you for being here NOW let the show begin!!"

As soon as he said that a bunch of clowns came dancing out of the back then a weird harry man and a bloody ballerina?? Next confetti came from the ceiling and color lights were everywhere. Then a bunch of girl wearing feathers and fishnets walk out with canes and twirling around. All of that happened within a minute, wow. Then a large woman comes out from behind the curtains she has an apple in her hand then places the apple on her head balding it she puts her hands on her hips with an ugly smile crowding her face the out of nowhere an arrow shoots the apple to the ground I look up and there is man with a bow and arrow who is the one who hit the apple I look closer at the archer... CLINT???!?!?

his body and face where those who belonged to my friend, why did clint come here? Is he leaving the Avengers? Why didn't he tell me? Does this have to do with tony? Why does he have a different costume? Why is he in the circus? I come up with hundreds of question not paying attention to anything around me. Then when I come back down to earth the show has ended. The crowds began to exit the tent so did I but not to go home after about 10 when everybody was gone I sneak back into the tent where I duck behind a chair I see client and one of the girls talking causally I try to listen but there's no point I would have to get much closer. I feel a tapping on my left shoulder then I look behind me only to be greeted with a fist to the face every Hurts like hell then I don't feel anything just nothing...

I woke up to blackness I feel something on my face. Not sure of its cloth, blindfold or a mask. I can't move anything I feel stiffness in my body all around. I feel burning from a tense tightness I feel deep pain everywhere and my skin cold her hot. Tight, thick lashes are around my body I cannot see them though. I feel trapped and in pain with something digging into my flesh. I do not hear anything but silence.

- okay guys sorry of "clint" is changed to "client" autocorrect will not let me change it and it is getting really annoying so just let you now i guess