Hawkeye???

STEVE P.O.V

I haven't seen Clint in about two weeks then Natasha went missing about a week ago trying to find him. I do not know of this has to do with a shield or a mission, but they should have told me. Clint and Natasha are top class agents I wouldn't be surprised if they went undercover. I got to shield to meet with fury.

*****
"Director," I say in a joking tone while walking across the helicarrior to him.

"Captain," he says shaking my hand. "What can I do for you," he asked in a general tone.

"Well I was hoping you know anything about Natasha and Clint" when I said that fury took a deep breath

"those agents have been off the grid for two weeks captain are best agents are looking into it as for now we do not know where they are"
"We have a small lead in Lowa but that has to lead us to a dead end you are welcome to check it out though"

Nick grabs a file off of his desk and hands it to me. The file is light and almost empty. I do not know where to start with this I could go into Lowa completely oblivious and not find anything or look around new york for a different lead. So I decided to make the best of it and search for a new lead. I need a source that is strong or some clues that will lead me in the right direction.

"Thank you director"

I hold the file in my hand. I do not know where exactly to start so I go to the genius, the drunk genius.

In a few minutes, I am in front of Tony's lab. Steel doors guarded his space.

"Tony let me in," I say loudly knowing how thick the steel was

"Why would I do that?" He says

"Because you probably haven't realized but Clint and Natasha are missing and I need your help"

"THE GREAT CAPTAIN AMERICA NeeDs MY help?!"

"Yes" I didn't want to say it but did I really have much of a choice

The steel doors slide apart opening the entrance. I walk into his lab with empty bottles all over the floor. I see a figure and some blue fire sparks on pieces of armor. It looks like he is messing with his latest invention, I should be grateful he can still think straight.

"You make clints arrows right? Well I need you to track them" I ask

"Fine," he says without moving "JARVIS help the dino out"

"Tracking... Last known location... Unknown"

"What?" Tony says putting his blowtorch down "What do you mean UNKNOW!?"

"Last know location is unknown deleted from files"

"WELL GET IT BACK" tonys screams

"I can not" Jarvis states

"Ughh you piece of junk!!"

"Tony calm down-"

"NO!! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN"

Tony almost exploded on me. He then started on a tangent about how dumb Jarvis is, well I choose not to fight this battle and leave.

When I get outside I see a girl on top of the building. She jas purple arrows just like Hawkeye there's where I am getting my answer.

I sprint to the building stairs until she spots me. She runs across the rooftop while I make it to the top floor she is already three buildings ahead of me by the time I get up there. Never going to catch her now.

I could probably take her from a satellite  i try to get fury on the line so i can tell him. But before i try i feel a sharp pain in my neck them my back then my whole body it felt heavy and stiff. And i lost my balance,i feel then Blackness