1-2

Wiping the non-existent sweat from his forehead, Andrew finished unpacking the last box and looked around his new apartment in satisfaction. Originally his parents had wanted to buy him a villa, but he rejected as he'd only be here for three years anyway. After some back and forth, they'd finally settled on an apartment that was a near the city centre. Although not as exaggerated as Andrew's home, it was still plenty luxurious.

He'd been in this world for a few weeks now and had fully adjusted to his life as Andrew. He was Andrew and Andrew was him.

In two days time, he would officially start his high school life. He'd arrived early as he wanted to get a feel for the area and get to know his new roommate. That's right, for the next three years he'd be living with the second male lead, William. This wasn't supposed to happen in the original plot, but Andrew had recommended that they live together to make it easier for them to get along. Wills' parents easily accepted and the boy himself didn't really care either way. Anticipating what was to come, Andrew silently smirked to himself while Q pretended not to see anything.

Q, when's Will gonna arrive?

"He should be here tomorrow morning."

We've got a bit of time then, hey Q, let's go play

**************************************************************************************

Will was about to open the door when he heard a woman yell from inside.

"Crap! I'm gonna be late!"

Abruptly opening from the other side, a young woman hurriedly shot out of the room and dashed around the corner, presumably towards the elevator. Although he didn't get a good look at the woman's face, from what he did see, she was a real beauty. Especially her voluptuous figure and long, milky white legs. He was stunned to see such a gorgeous woman run out of his new apartment. Shifting his eyes back toward the door, he was immediately met with the sight of another boy around his age leaning against the door frame and smiling in the direction that the woman had just gone.

Noticing the other boy staring at him in shock, Andrew motioned for him to get in. After the initial shock had worn off, Will obediently sat down on a couch and looked around the room. Lost in thought, he didn't notice the other boy right in front of him until he plopped down on the sofa directly opposite him. Before his mind could wander off again, the boy started speaking.

"Nice to meet you, I'm your new roommate Andrew, you're Will, right?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, nice to meet you too."

Ignoring the slightly distracted Will, Andrew continued speaking.

"The stuff you sent over has already arrived and the boxes are in your room. Since I came a day earlier I've already chosen my room, so you'll have to have the other one. The cleaners will come every day while we're at school and we have to take care of the food ourselves..."

"Wait! Are we really just gonna ignore what just happened?"

"And what do you mean by that?"

Will honestly didn't know how to respond. He was left completely speechless by Andrew's casual attitude. Amused by Will's confusion, Andrew spoke with mirth in his eyes.

"If you're talking about the girl who just left, I met her yesterday. We hit it off, so I brought her here. She had something to do this morning so she had to leave early."

"S-so you mean you just met her yesterday and you already slept with her!?"

"Haven't you done the same?"