2-5

Li Qiang peacefully sat in his garden as he waited for the servant to bring the guest. He watched as a beautiful young girl was led to the pavilion. As soon as she spotted him, her face lit up and she ran toward him. Li Qiang stood with open arms and a gentle smile. The girl practically jumped into his embrace, her petite body fit snuggly in his arms as she cuddled up to him. Perhaps such an act would've been called inappropriate by others, but it was difficult to think about such a thing when the girl's entire being seemed to emanate purity and innocence. She pulled back and subtlely grazed her chest against him, he noticed but didn't comment.

The two sat close together while viewing the beautiful blooming flowers. Li Qiang was currently living in his own residence so everything had been specially designed to suit his preference, elegantly extravagant.

I like this one:

From seemingly nowhere, Yi Feng appeared and poured them some fragrant tea in delicately hand-crafted teacups

From seemingly nowhere, Yi Feng appeared and poured them some fragrant tea in delicately hand-crafted teacups. He politely bowed and explained.

"These tea leaves were bathed in the sun's purest rays for five years and watered with the essence of only the finest flowers of the four seasons. They say that this rare tea has harnessed the power of the sun and increases longevity. It's also rumoured that due to all the flowers used to make this tea, it has the power to detoxify the body as well as the mind. Leaving one with a clean soul and a pleasant floral fragrance-"

As Yi Feng rambled on and on, Li Qiang gradually grew weary and just directly cut him off.

"That's quite enough, why don't we just try this mystical tea for ourselves."

He had almost forgotten that the man was a complete tea fanatic. If he hadn't interrupted him, who knows how long they would've been stuck there. Though he was rudely cut off, Yi Feng didn't seem to mind as he simply offered them the cups.

"Please, Miss Zhi Ruo, try some."

Zhi Ruo looked at the tea with sparkling eyes and cutely nodded her head. She took the cup, blew on it to cool it slightly and took a sip. Her big eyes widened in astonishment and she sent a bright smile to Yi Feng to show her approval, to which he kindly smiled in response. The tea had added a slightly wet sheen to her lips, emphasizing them and urging anyone to kiss them. Her alluring appearance would make it difficult for any man to resist her, too bad Yi Feng was one of those who could. Seeing his Lord didn't need anything else, he quickly disappeared when they weren't paying attention.

The two resumed their flower-watching session while Li Qiang would occasionally speak a few words and Zhi Ruo would occasionally smile or nod in agreement.

"That reminds me, I actually have a gift for you."

"?"

He snapped his fingers and Yi Feng appeared once again, except this time he was carrying a gorgeous zither. When he placed it down, Zhi Ruo couldn't help but get closer to inspect it. Looking closer, she saw that the vibrantly carved plum blossoms on the surface of the guzheng were inlaid with glistening white pearls and emerald green jadeite. When she first looked, she'd thought the jade was regular high-quality nephrite, but now she realised that it was actually the infinitely more valuable imperial jade! Noticing the incredibly high quality of the jade, she began to carefully inspect guzheng and found that all the materials used in the making of this instrument were, not only expensive but exceptionally rare. From the wood to the pearls, even the carved plum blossoms, they all made the price sky-rocket. Even the Emperor would struggle to find a more valuable guzheng!