1-8: End

[!!WARNING!!][!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!]

Continuation from the last chapter. I know most people will probably just ignore this warning, but I still feel the need to warn you that this contains explicit content and you may want to skip or skim it if you can't tolerate that sort of stuff; this chapter might be worse than the last. Read at your own discretion.

[!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!] [!!WARNING!!]

When Andrew re-opened his eyes, he was lying on an expensive-looking sofa. He sat up and looked around, it looked like an abandoned house. The wallpaper was falling off and vines were growing in from cracks in the floor and windows. A thick layer of dust coated the decaying furniture, everything except the sofa he was on.

A letter was placed on the floor in front of him, he nearly stepped on it when he got up. Bending down to pick it up, he ripped it open and began reading. His hands trembled in agitation, he threw the letter to the side and stormed out of the room in a hurry, he didn't have time to look around. Had he paid a little more attention, he would've easily spotted the camera in the corner. As soon as he left, the luxurious couch he'd been lying on suddenly warped into a dirty old sofa that matched its surroundings.

**************************************************************************************

The licentious man used Olivia to satisfy his carnal desires, stared at her with a lecherous gaze and tore at her clothes. Olivia had been completely stripped, her soft skin flushed and gleaming under the harsh lights. The man took a final whiff of her vulva and pushed apart her legs, marking her plump thighs with deep bites; leaving them slimy with saliva and blood.

Will couldn't stop the natural reaction of his body. No matter how disgusted he felt, his body reacted to it. The girl he loved, that he'd been attracted to for so many months, was posed in a such a lewd way; it didn't matter that his head didn't agree. Logically he knew that he couldn't control it, but he felt ashamed of himself anyway. It was all a sick game.

The tip of his penis rubbed against her outer labia. Beth watched on with anticipation, not noticing that Cassidy had started inching closer and closer to Will.

Without any warning, he plunged himself deep into her vagina. Olivia should've felt excruciating pain as it was her first time and he hadn't used any lubrication, but because of the drugs, her body felt weak and numb. She couldn't resist, but she also couldn't feel anything. The immense wave of pleasure he felt was almost enough to make him cum as soon as he entered, but he held on. Taking a breath, he settled himself on top of her and started forcibly thrusting, tearing her vagina. Blood trickled out on to the grubby mattress. Olivia jerked and jolted as she was repeatedly penetrated. It was rough and painful, had he gone any harder, he might've broken his dick. The man was in a state of pure ecstasy, he wrapped his fat fingers around her throat and squeezed as he rammed into her tight hole. Thick fluids oozed out from their union. 

It didn't matter to him if she died here and now, it just meant that the guys after him would have to bang a corpse.

Cassidy was now right next to Will, she stealthily covered his mouth with her hand and started rubbing his crotch with the other. Her eyes shined with pure devotion. Will was shocked and remained motionless as his attention was finally drawn away from the screen. Her face was red, her breathing heavy. The two were so close, that Will could feel her warm breath brush against his cheek. Beth was too busy maniacally laughing at the screen to notice.

Just as the man was reaching the height of pleasure, the door swung open. Andrew burst in with a gun. Stepping inside, he saw shredded clothes scattered haphazardly on the floor, a large camera and two very shocked men. Andrew reacted instantly, he destroyed the camera with one shot and the scene cut out before they could see what happened. Beth was stunned. A strange silence loomed over the three of them as they stared at the grainy black screen.