Chapter 1- Maddie's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I reached over and hit snooze on my alarm clock hoping for five more minutes of sleep, but I knew I needed to get up if I wanted to look good today. I groaned and rolled out of bed and took a quick shower before picking out my outfit for the day. I decided on wearing a tan tank with a white blazer and white jeans, with a pair of nude pumps. I straightened my curly blonde hair, applied some makeup, and headed to my car.

"No no no this can't be happening!" I cried out when I noticed that my car had several bird poops on it. The poop was extremely visible on my red Ferrari and I couldn't drive to school with it looking like that. I got out my phone and texted my best friend Kira saying, ~Have to get my car washed, sorry I'm missing coffee this morning. See you in class. ~ I made my way to the car wash and got out of my car and gave the keys to the worker.

"Hey Maddie" the person said. I looked at him weird.

"Umm how do you know me?" I asked the nerdy looking boy with the brown hair.

"I um I'm Cameron from your history class." I gave the boy a look over and shook my head, he would be cute if he took off his glasses. Just as he was about to say something else my car pulled up and I hopped in. I looked around and the boy was gone. I drove off to school with the boy's face still spinning through my head. I'd look for him in history.

* * * * *

I pulled into my usual parking spot and got out of my car. My books were in the back so I grabbed them and when I turned around I was greater by my boyfriend.

"Hey Mad." He said with smile on his face.

"Hey Nash." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, walking me to my locker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note!

How do you like it so far? And btw Cameron is obviously Cameron Dallas and Nash is Nash Grier. They don't know each other....yet. Do you think Maddie will look for Cameron in history class? Or will she forget the nerdy car wash boy?