6

Nash's POV-

Flashback

"Come on kid! Give us your money! You know what will happen if you don't!"

The boy pushed me. I didn't know what to do... I needed this money for lunch! But if I didn't give the older boy the money he and his friends would beat me to a pulp!

"No! This is my money for lunch and you aren't gonna get it!" I said standing on my tiptoes to make myself look bigger. I turned to walk away only to be yanked back by my shirt collar. I was lifted into the air.

"Give me your money!" The boy said punching me hard once in the stomach. I cried out in pain as he dropped me onto the cement. I felt a large hand slip into my pocket and take out my cash, and then a hard kick into my lower back.

"Now you know not to deny me." The kid said as he and his friends walked away laughing.

Flashback over.

"Mr. Grier! Mr. Grier!" I snapped out of my day dream.

"What?!" I called out looking around.

"I asked you what the answer to number fifteen was." My teacher demanded. Uh oh. What was I going to say, because I had no clue what the answer was.

"2?" I asked questioningly.

"Mr. Grier this is science." The whole class burst out laughing, "Pay attention next time."

Well great. I just embarrassed myself in front of the whole class. Not necessarily my style. I turned around and gave the snickering people a dirty look, and they instantly stopped.

After school I followed Cameron to his house. I need to let off some steam, an what better way to do that than pick on the kid that ruined your life. I couldn't hurt him physically because his mom or neighbors would easily see that, so I decided to play a little trick on him...

Once I returned later that night with all of my supplies I noticed something odd. Maddie's car was in front of Cameron's house! What was she doing with him?! I needed to find out..

I parked my car a couple streets down and ran back to Cameron's house. Being as quiet as I could I made my way up to a window and peered inside. Luckily I picked the right window and I could see right into the living room where Maddie and Cameron seemed to be....arguing? Then I realized... Maddie was crying.

Without even thinking I ran straight into the house and into the kitchen.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" I screamed as I made my way into the kitchen. The both turned to face me, eyes wide.

*

Short again whoops but idk where this story is going. But thanks for 120 reads! Can we get some votes please? I'll update again at 15 votes!

Love youuu