Chapter 3

Maddie's POV-

After a quick one with Nash in the parking lot I ran to my locker to meet up with my 3 best friends, Kira, Caity, and Alli. Should I tell them about this morning? No, I need to talk to the boy before I tell them. We talked about their relationships and what our plans for the weekend were, the usual. Then the bell rang and we all headed our separate ways to class.

History class was my 6th period, after lunch and I was anxious to see the boy again. But why? I'm obviously not into him because who could be into a nerd like him? Plus I have Nash. The love of my life. But still I couldn't wait to see him again... Something happened when I talked to him... Something special.

At lunch I could barely focus on what everyone was saying and when the bell finally rang I rushed to class. I looked around for the boy but he wasn't in class so I sat down hoping he would show up later.

The boy never shows up to class that day, and I never spotted him in the hallways. I tried to brush the thought of him off my mind but could never really. He seemed so familiar.... I decided to look for him in school tomorrow.

Nash and I headed home and he hung out for a while and headed home around 9. As I got ready for bed I wondered where I had seen the boy before and why I felt a connection to him. And then it hit me.

*

Wow I haven't updated in forever and I just started this book. I'm hoping to get a least 20 reads by the end of the week... But if I can get 10 reads I'll update again.