.8

•A/N• this Is gonna be super short sorry guys I'm really busy with soccer and school. Next update will be at 430 reads.

Maddie's POV~

What just happened? I thought as I walked with Cam down to his basement? Was Nash stalking me? Or what? And what has gotten in to him? Just barging into Cam's house like that! Did he really tell people to make sure I didn't speak to Maddie? I was going to have to talk to him about that.

"How's your head doing?" Cam asked making me lose my train of thought. In all honesty it hurt really bad, but I couldn't let him know that and worry about me.

"It's fine, thanks for the ice." I said flashing him a smile and readjusting the bag of ice on the back of my head. "Cam I really want to be friends again. I'm so so sorry for what I've done. And I'm going to talk to Nash about everything he's done too. I just really miss our friendship." He sighed. Great.

"Listen Maddie I do too but things like this can't be fixed in a day or two. You need to prove to me that you really care, but I'm willing to try and work this out if you are 100% in it." I nodded. I always knew he was a smart guy. Honestly, I can't believe I let him slip through my fingers. I remember when I had the biggest crush on Cam and how he have me this whole little speech about dating at a young age and the things that could go wrong. Gosh I miss those days.

"Alright I'm in. I promise that this time I won't let you down. Thanks for hearing me out. I should be going." I spoke getting up, a part of me hoped he would let me stay here but I know he wouldn't.

"Alright I'll see you at school Monday." He smile to me as he shut the door. I was getting my best friend back.