5

Maddies POV

I needed to speak to Cameron, but I couldn't speak to him here in school. It would ruin everything I worked for. I had to find some other way to speak to him, and it needed to be in private. This morning at the car wash, he seemed so.....scared. I would never hurt him, and I'm not sure who would. As far as I know he had no enemies, and no friends at that. Someone had to be bullying him...

When school was finally out I looked for Cameron, but he had already left. I needed to come up with some way to convince him to talk to me. He had obviously made it pretty clear he wanted nothing to do with me this morning, and quite frankly I'm not sure why...it's not like I had ever done anything to him.

I couldn't stop myself from pacing around my room the rest of the night. Not once did a good plan happen to make it's way into my head. At this rate I am never going to get to speak to Cameron and find out why he hates me. I really don't even remember him, but obviously we made some sort of connection in the past.

I was halfway asleep when it finally hit me. Cameron and I were practically bestfriends in elementary school, but I left him, and now he's alone like this. I can't belive I actually did that to someone, but actually I can. I've become someone I don't really want to be. "Ruling" the school, hooking up with random guys, picking on anyone who was in my way. I'd become the person I promised I never would become. I need to fix this. Now.

*

Sorry for making this short! I really don't have the time atm to make a long chapter but I promise that I will update every chance I get!

On another note we are 6 away from 100 reads! It's not much but it really means a lot to me.

So ya, love you all:) and don't forget to vote!