◔seven.

she ran swiftly towards her car the next morning, the happy rain clouding through the yellow sun.

her boots splashed against the water, springing from the black concrete and sighing.

she closed the door, starting the engine and turning up the volume of the soulful tunes.

eunyeon had told seulgi she would meet her at the studio, where (sadly) a group of fourth graders were taken to see the older students practice.

in the few minutes, she made it to the building, whistling faintly.

"aghh, children!" she said, not so quietly.

the familiar brunette boy came up behind her, her halfㅡmoon, light eyes widening.

"hi, jonghyun. you didn't hear any of that, did you?"

he laughed lightly, the sound a musical montage to her ears.

"no, i didn't." was spoken in a matterㅡofㅡfactly tone, as he winked playfully.

"kids aren't that bad. i mean, i look after taemin every minute of every day."

"same here with seulgi,"

her black haired friend turned around, as the two entered her dance studio. "hey! i heard that."

"we know!" they said in unison, earing a slight eye roll.

"you guys really are perfect for each other,"

eunyeon and jonghyun's cheeks tinted a barely visible pink, both biting the inside of their cheeks and glancing at each other.

"justㅡ just be quiet!"

seulgi let out an almost evil laugh, as she stood up and stepped out the door, waving.

jonghyun turned to yeonie,

"she's a real handful, i predict?"