◔ ◔twenty.

"should we drop you off at your place too, seulgi?" jinki asked, earning a shake of the head.

"nope, i live on the other street down there, it's no problem."

"okie dokie!"

meanwhile, after sudden exhaustion from laughing and talking, eunyeon had fallen asleep against the boys shoulder.

seulgi looked from the trunk, "is she asleep?"

"yep," kibum said, looking at jonghyun and eunyeon.

jonghyun himself was also asleep, moving his head constantly

his position was uncomfortable, making him crane his neck over again.

"hey, this is the stop."

jinki stepped a little harshly on the brakes, causing the two sleepers to fall forward and jolt awake.

"ow!"

"you're home, dumb dumb!" seulgi said, climbing out the back trunk and waiting for yeonie.

"you okay?" jonghyun asked, yawning a little.

"yeah, i'm okay. but i think i might've gotten whiplash," she chuckled to herself, sitting up and stepping out the side door minho opened.

"thanks for the ride, guys. i had fun today. see ya tomorrow jonghyun," she waved, a cute grin on her face.

"bye," jonghyun waved softly with an uncontrollable smile, as she ran quickly to the door of the house she and her cousin lived in.

seulgi looked into the van a last time, smirking at jonghyun,

"you are so whipped!"