◔thirteen.

as she was leaving the studio, she heard a familiar voice call out her name, causing the girl to turn around.

"jonghyun?"

the boy grinned, swiping hair from his face with minho and the others behind him.

"i thought you all left. . ." she tilted her head.

"i'm their ride home. we're roomates, remember?" jinki chuckled a little.

she hummed in response, her mood not really progessed from earlier.

"i heard you were feeling upset?"

eunyeon looked at the back, glaring slightly at the youngest amongst them.

"taemin,"

"i'm sorry! like i said, i'm not fond of it when others i know are upset." he shrugged a little, an innocent look in his eyes.

yeonie rolled her eyes. "not exactly your words, but sure."

"c'mon, what's wrong, yeonie?" jonghyun put his hands in his pocket, as eunyeon sighed and shuffled her feet beneath her.

"nothing. i'm just sad today. i don't want you to expect me to always be happy," she shook her head, her frown deepening.

the only little taller boy nodded.

"i know. everyone doesn't have to smile all the time, it's human nature to be upset, butㅡ"

"but we still want to cheer you up!" kibum commented, earning a nod of agreement from minho.

she nodded.

"okay."