◔ ◔fourteen.

"we have to wait for seulgi!" taemin said, looking at the doors as seulgi came running out.

"i'm here, i'm here, don't leave me!"

eunyeon couldn't help but chuckle at her friend's struggles, though it slowly disappeared, while jonghyun only smiled at the sound.

"hey, you laughed."

she almost ignored him. though not purposely; she just didn't feel like responding.

jinki muttered,

"i think the car has enough seats to fit us. . ."

"yeah, if you move that weird thing from the front seatㅡ!"

"jeff keeps his seat!"

eunyeon turned to whisper to minho and jonghyun. "who the hell is jeff?"

jonghyun sighed, while minho rubbed his temples.

"hyung's backpack. it's precious to him, apparently. just don't touch it, and you won't have nightmares for the rest of your life." jonghyun advised.

the girl's eyes widened slightly, wanting to laugh, bit not finding the energy.

she had suddenly felt tired.

the seven of them tried piling into the car, jinki in the front, kibum and minho in the two seats behind, with jonghyun, taemin, and eunyeon in the back three.

"hey! where do i sit?"

there was a silence.

"sit in the trunk, there's snacks if you're hungry!" jinki giggled at her expression.