chapter one.

"Bye guys make sure you like, comment, and subscribe to my channel and have a wonderful day. This is Alex rose signing off." Alex put her hand over the camera and stopped the video. She sighed knowing all the editing she would have to do. She texted her best friend Ellie and asked her to come over.

Ellie🍑

Hey Ellie want to come over? I'm really bored and feel like having a girl's night.

                         Of course girl, be there in a second, I can see you in your window lol.

Alex put down her phone and waved through her window at Ellie who waved back with excitement. Ellie signaled to her she was getting her stuff ready and she would be there in a second. Alex nodded turning away from the window, and walking down stairs into the kitchen. Alex grabbed all of Ellie's favorite junk foods, some extra blankets from the closet, and some movies as she walked back upstairs and set them on her bed.

"Alexis, your friends here!" Alex cringed at her real name, she hated the word Alexis. She opened her bedroom door to see that Ellie had already made her way upstairs and was waiting on Alex to open the door.

"Hey, what's up?" She said walking in and sitting her stuff down, making herself at home.

"I was thinking maybe we could have a girl's night and do makeup, watch movies, do hair, and maybe get on Omegle like we used to." Alex said smirking at the thought of Omegle.

"Oooh I'd totally love to do your hair, and you can do my makeup!" Ellie replied getting up off the bed and sitting in Alex's makeup chair. "Make me beautiful Al." She smiled letting down her medium length brown hair.

"Want to livestream it, I have like 4000 followers, so we will get people to join."

"Yessssssss!!" Ellie said sitting up Alex's phone and pressing the live button.

5 minutes or less into the live the girls had about 200 or more people join.

"Okay guys ask us questions while I do Ellies makeup!" Alex said pulling out the foundation and applying it to Ellies face.

User12- how old are you guys? Very beautiful btw.

User1- how is your acting career going?

User7- I loveeeeyouuu

User9- any love interests or crushes?

Alex looked at all the comments, her heart dropping at the most recent one. Ellie answered all the comments and laughed at the recent one.

"Alex,why don't you answer this one?" Ellie said winking.

"Okay", Alex said nervously. So there is this guy I've been stalking on Instagram that doesn't even know I exist, his name is Jack and he is a bigger celebrity than I am and it will probably never happen but-"

User1- jack?
User9- jack?
User11- who?
User27- Jack Grazer?

"Yes, his name is Jack Dylan Grazer, and he doesn't even know I exist." Alex said giggling wildly as she applied Ellies eye makeup. After she was done blending the first eye she looked back at her phone and her heart sank. They were all tagging Jack Dylan Grazer and asking him to join the live. There were adleast 200 or more requests to have jack join.

"Guys what are you doing!!!!" Alex screamed.

"It's okay Alex, he probably won't even jo-"

@jackdgrazer joined your live.

Jackdgrazer: hey?
User7- OMG he actually joined!
User3- Alex has a crush on you!!!!
50 comments later.

"Hey Jack, my name is Ellie and this is Alex. Everyone tagged you here because Alex just confessed her undying obsession for-"  Ellie didn't even finish before Alex covered her mouth.

Jackdgrazer- awwww that's so cute!
User1- guest him
User9- please guest jack
User8- guest him!!

Before Alex could respond Ellie pressed the guest button and in not even 3 seconds Jack popped up on the screen.

"Hey, Alex right?" Jack said smiling into his half of the chat. Alex shook her head nervously smiling as she applied the finishing touches on Ellies makeup.

"Oh my God I look so hot." Ellie said admiring her reflection. Jack laughed at Ellies outburst.

"What were you girls on live for?" He asked trying o make conversation. 

"I was doing my best friend Ellies make-up." Alex replied holding the makeup brushes in her hand. Jack laughed nervously.

"Well I'm going to end the live because we're done, and I'm hungry " Alex  said nervously.

"I'll hopefully talk to you later." Jack said winking before exiting the live. Alex pressed the end button quickly ignoring all the comments.

"Oh my God!" Alex kept saying over and over.

"It's okay Al, you're okay. He sounded like he is interested in you."

Ding. Alex phone buzzed.

"Oh my God, it's him. It's jack."

"Play it cool Alex you got this."

Jack- hey Alex, so I heard you have a little crush😉, you seem really cool and so I was wondering if you want to share Snapchat info, give me your number, or Twitter or something?

Alex- OMG! This is a dream come true, my Snapchat is Alexdoremi27, and my number is 812-757-9865. I'd love to get to know you!

Jack- sounds good alex, I'd love to get to know you better. Maybe we can become good friends 💓😉 I'm going to go add you.😅😅

"Oh my God, look what he said!!!" Alex squealed showing Ellie the conversation with Jack.

"He's totally into you, I ship it." Ellie replied giving Alex her phone back. She swiped down into her notifications to see Jack had texted her and added her on snapchat. She added him back and texted him back just giving him a simple "hey Jack." She decided to set her phone down for a bit and watch horror movies with Ellie, cause they were their favorite.