Chapter Eight

A/N- I'm gonna try some POV chapters, because why not lol. So if you guys get confused just comment and yell at me. I just feel like you guys need to know how exactly the characters feel about other characters.

Alex POV-  Jack and I had finally made it to the pool area and almost everyone was there but Finn and Jeremy. Even the mom's were there, relaxing in the hot tub across the area of the pool in it's own special room. I walked over to an empty chair next to jack and set down my stuff, jack taking his stuff and setting it on the seat in front of me.  The seats went Chosen, Jaeden, Sophia,Wyatt, jack myself, and then two empty seats.

"Do you guys wanna wait for them?" Sophia asked sitting at the edge of her pool chair.

"No, they said they were gonna be a minute they had to find their swimsuits and finn wanted to shower for some weird reason.  They said about 15 minutes." Jaeden said throwing his towel on his chair and walking toward the edge of the pool. Wyatt, chosen, and jack stood on the edge with Jaeden waiting to jump in. That's where I decided to do something funny. I'd had been talking to Sophia about pushing the boys in the pool and we had come up with a spur of the moment plan. At the count of three were going to run up and push as many of them as we can in the pool, then run away. Sophia yelled go,catching the boys off guard as we both ran up and pushed as many boys as we can into the pool. I ran up pushing Wyatt. I attempted to push Jaeden, but he grabbed me and pushed me in with him. Sophia grabbed Chosen and Jack, but she got pulled in too. Soon enough we were all in the pool laughing and splashing each other. I dunked under the water and swam to the far edge pulling myself out of the pool and sitting on the edge. I was thinking about Jack and my feelings for him and the other boys when someone swam up to me and started talking.
"Hey umm Alex right? I'm Jaeden if you don't remember and I just wanted to come say hi since you seem kinda left out." He said smiling and slicking his soaked hair back with his hand.
"Yeah it's Alex." I said giggling, "and thanks for the concern Jaeden but I'm okay just needed a break." The boy smiled at me with the most beautiful smile ever as he nodded. "I understand, especially dealing with Jack and all." He said laughing, causing me to laugh too.
"What are you guys talking about?" Jack said swimming over to me and lifting himself next to me.
"Oh nothing, I was just telling her about myself." Jaeden said looking at me then to jack. Jack looked kinda skeptical almost jealous even.

"Do you want to pack up here and head out to get some food?" Jack asked. I nodded my head as we all got out of the pool, Jaeden following shortly behind with the others. We all went back to our rooms and changed our clothes and showered shortly before. I decided on some black skinny jeans, a grey shirt, some converse, and a grey hoodie. When I was done changing I put my blow dried hair into a half up half down kind of style. I walked out of the bathroom and into the hotel room to wait for jack to get done. When he was finally done we went out into the lobby to meet our friends, our mom's going out on their own to shop.

"So where do you guys wanna eat?" Finn asked his curls still in mops.

"I know a place just down the street, and the food is sooo good." Sophia said emphasizing the word good. We all nodded agreeing to go and eat at Sophia's place of choice. We all started walking toward the hotel door when Jack reached over connecting our hands. I accepted his hand as he looked at me smiling and I smiled back at him. Was I falling for this boy already?