Chapter nine

A/n- I forgot to specify their ages and even though they're filming season 2 in this book let's pretend their all 16/17 and alex is 16 and jack just turned 17 mkayuu. Even tho I think that's they're ages right now like 15/16 idk just it's a book so sit back and read.  ❤️

----AT THE RESTAURANT--

Finn pov- (cause y not lol)

We had finally arrived at the restaurant and we were all waiting to be seated. Alex, Sophia, Jack, Jeremy, Wyatt, and chosen were all in a group talking about some twitch streamer who was popular when all the sudden Jaeden pulled me to the side.

"Sooo umm what do you think about Alex and Jack?" he whispered to me. I looked over in their direction to see them touching hands.

"I mean I don't know how Jack feels about her exactly or if he's just being goofy Jack, but if they end up together I think she would be to good for him." I told him and he sighed.

"What?" I asked confusion clearly on my face.

"Your right, she's  way to good for him, plus she's super pretty and ever since I met her I can't get her out of my mind. But even if I look at her twice Jack gets all defensive like she's his property or something." Jaeden said to me. I was totally taken aback by his words. Like we just met this girl in person today, we only knew what jack told us about her. Like she's pretty and stuff but that's a little far fetched.

"I mean she's definitely beautiful, but Jack met her first and the bro code is the bro code my dude." I told him giving him a reassuring pat on the back.

"Follow me and be seated." The waitress said guiding us to our table. The table was in the back corner and it was shaped like a big circle. The seating order was Chosen, Sophia, Jeremy, Jaeden, me, Wyatt, Alex, then Jack next to Chosen making a full circle. We all sat down and began small talk while looking at what we were going to order.

"So Is Jalex going to sail?" Chosen asked causing half the group to laugh. I rolled my eyes and looked at a flustered Jaeden before putting my face back in my menu.

"Quit making them blush stupid, how would you feel if we bombarded you with questions about Sophia all the time huh?! I see the way you guys are with each other but you don't see me saying anything so just shut up about it will ya!?"

Oops.

Chosen put his head down and immediately started blushing, Sophia following. I instantly felt regret. 

"I'm sorry guys, I'm just really stressed with work and I don't think we should spend our time talking about relationships and stuff." I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

Why am I such a dickhead?

"Do you guys want to go to Chuck E. Cheese or ice skating after this?" Jack said changing the subject. Alex's eyes instantly lit up.

Why does she have to be jacks girl?

"Ice skating is the best kind of skating!!" She exclaimed laughing at how foolish she sounded, we all joined in with some laughter.

"Then it's decided, ice skating and if we have time, Chuck E Cheese's." Chosen said us all nodding our heads in approval.

"What can I get you all today?" The waitress said. She was about our age or maybe a year older. She stood there holding her notepad as she took the pen from behind her ear, brushing her dark hair behind it. We all ordered everything we wanted and she wrote it down word for word. I noticed Wyatt staring at the lady, never taking his eyes off her. She did the same. She walked away with a short wave goodbye in Wyatt's direction. He smiled like an idiot.

"Hey, she seems like she really likes you." I said nudging Wyatt making him blush.
"I don't know, maybe she just recognized me." He said shrugging taking another glance at the girl who was putting out orders up for kitchen to see.
"Dude if she noticed you guys and was a fan, she would totally have freaked out, she was totally calm." Alex said smiling.
"Dare or dare?" Jack asked and Alex gave him a look.
"Dare?" Wyatt asked quizzically. Jack instantly smiled and right then, we all knew what was gonna happen.
"I dare you to ask that girl for her number, you have til the we're done eating or else your paying for everybody's meal." Jack said as everybody nodded their head in unison.
(DW this is not becoming a Wyatt X Diner chick fanfic lol)
Wyatt nodded and smiled.
"You're on." He said blushing a bit.

(A little third person)
The meal had almost came to an end, everyone making jokes and laughing. They all were like a big family just enjoying each others company, like friends do. The group all enjoyed their new addition to their family. Alex was just amazing in every way. She was beautiful, smart, and funny. She always knows how to put a smile on peoples faces. This would later strike conflict in the group between most of the boys, but I mean we can't blame them. What  was not to like in a girl as special as Alex?