chapter six

Alex breath hitched in her throat. She honestly didn't even know what to say. 

"Go where exactly?" She asked

"I got to go film for a part two in a movie. It is mostly the adults filming so I'll only need to film a few times, so like 3 weeks max? Will your parents care?"

"They won't even know I'm gone, my parents are never home. Screw it I'll go." She said laughing.  Jack smiled wide and let out a soft laugh.

"I'm so glad you want to come! We leave on Friday so make sure you have everything packed by then." Jack said smiling like an idiot.

"I will certainly be ready." Alex said finishing her food.

"You ready to go?" Jack asked. Alex nodded.

"We can go to my house and watch movies if you want?" Alex said. Jack nodded and jumped up on his feet. Alex stopped in her tracks and furrowed her eyebrows at jack.

"Wait where are we going again?" She asked the boy as he smiled.

"Toronto,Ontario." He replied smirking as he ran as fast as he could to the bottom of the building, Alex following. They reached the bottom and started their walk back to Alex's house. They finally made it after busy traffic and some interesting small talk. They made it inside and Jack took his skateboard and stood there staring at Alex.

"I am so glad I met you, and I'm so glad you can join me in Ontario, my friends really want to meet you."  Jack said smiling

"Thanks for inviting me, I enjoy hanging out with you so I'm sure I'll get along with your friends. Text me when you get back so I can make  sure you get home okay " Alex replied. Jack nodded throwing his skateboard on the side walk and making his way back to his hotel. Alex closed the door and walked to her kitchen to see that her house was completely empty. But she was used to that, and she didn't really mind now that she had jack in her life. Because she wasn't so alone.

(A/n- I'm a teacher's assistant for a social studies class now, so I'm gonna have like two hours of doing nothing because it's the class that's during lunch. So I'll probably update like once a week looolll. So yeah and the class fucking sucks because my boyfriend's sister is in that class and she hates me so much. And there's only like six people in here because it's a college course class. So fuck my life. :( Lool )